Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Tori’s POV

I swallowed a lump in my throat. The voice was coming closer and I worked out who it was. It was Will.

“Will I’m here!” I shouted hoping he would hear me.

“Will come and get me!” I shouted again before Tyler covered my mouth with his hand.

“Tori” Will shouted; he was coming closer.

“Will” I shouted. I managed to remove Tyler’s hand for a second.

Will ran out of nowhere and punched Tyler in the face causing him to fall to the floor.

“How dare you do that to my girlfriend” Will said sharply. I was still crying. I didn’t know what to do. So I didn’t do anything.

“I’m… I’m sorry” Tyler stuttered. Will punched him again causing him to get knocked out. Will then ran over to me. I was shaking.

“I’m so sorry Tori. I wish I was out here with you but everything’s going to be alright. You’re safe now” he whispered. I just wanted a hug and a kiss and to be honest that was all I need. He pulled me in for a hug.

“Shhh it’s alright. I’m here. You’re safe now” he whispered in my hair. After a few seconds we pulled away. He placed his lips on mine. The kiss was filled with so much love. It’s safe to say that I love him.

“You’re the best boyfriend ever” I said when we pulled away from the kiss.

“I know. I wanted to know if you were alright” he said.

“I’m fine thank you for asking. We should go” I said.

“Yeah come on” he said taking my hand in his.

We walked back to mine and Annie was home.

“Hey where have you two been?” she asked.

“Ermmm it’s a long story” I said.

“I have time, come one please tell me” she said. I sighed.

“Ok well I went for a walk to get some fresh air and it was getting dark and I met a very drunk Tyler on the way home and he wanted to have sex with me, but I refused and he kissed me but I didn’t kiss back and then he tried to take my clothes off and that’s when Will came and found me” I said. Will looked at me.

“Are you ok now?” Annie asked me.

“Yeah I’m just a bit shocked and I don’t really know what to do with myself”

“I understand; do you want to watch a movie?” she asked.

“Yeah sure, Will do you want to watch one?” I asked him.

“Yeah sure; Annie you pick what we watch” he said.

“Ok” she said walking out of the kitchen and into the lounge. We followed her and sat on the sofa.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” Will whispered.

“I need to talk to you, it’s nothing bad don’t worry” I whispered back. I got up off the sofa and Will followed.

“We are going to be one second. You can start watching the movie and we’ll be back in a minute” I said to Annie.

I walked upstairs with Will following me. We got to my room.

“What’s up?” Will asked.

“I don’t know I don’t feel safe here anymore”

“Why?” he asked.

“Well two different guys have tried to rape me and I kind of feel like someone’s following me but I know they’re not” I said really close to tears. Will noticed and pulled me in for a hug.

“Shhhh it’s going to be ok. You have me and Annie who love you and I will stay here tonight if you want? We love you for who you are and you are amazing. You’re safe when we are around so don’t go anywhere without us” he said.

“You love me?” I said.

“Babe you mean the world to me I will never let anything happen to you. I promise” he whispered.

“I love you too” I whispered. I let a few tears fall before we pulled away.

“You ok?” he said. I nodded.

“Thank you” I said.

“For what?”

“Everything” I answered.

“It’s alright babe. I’m here for you, shall we go downstairs and watch the movie?” he said I nodded.

We walked downstairs and sat on the sofa. I can’t believe he loves me. I’ve never experienced something like this before. I thought Ben loved me but he cheated on me and that broke me. Will’s always been there for me and I’m always here for him too. I love him and I said that to him for the first time to him today. This summer is going to be an amazing one! I looked at Will who had his eyes glued on the TV. We were sat on the sofa with his arm around me and our legs were intertwined with each other. I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

“I feel safe now thanks to you, I love you” I whispered.

“It’s alright babe. I’m not planning on going anywhere” he whispered.

“Good cause I wanna stay like this forever” I whispered.

“So do I to be honest. I love you” he whispered. He leaned towards me and gave me a peck on the lips. We went back to watching the movie which was Streetdance 3D. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading! Please read my other book that i'm writing which is 'Distance Never Effects Love' it's about long distance relationships. Thank you, I love you all <3 xxx