Chapter 1

Creep:   Hey Beautiful

You:       Why do you keep texting me

Creep:    Cos you're pretty

You:        You've never seen me

Creep:     Your profile picture..

You:         Oh, yeah.. i knew that

Creep:      Sure you did

You:          But sirious why are you texting me?

Creep:      Why are you replying?

You:          Touché

Creep:       So...Jade

You:           So... Creepy guy

Creep:       I'm not a guy

You:           Ha! So you're a girl!

Creep:       Dang it..

You:           So you're a girl?

Creep:        yes i am

You:            Let me tell you something too                 

Creep:        Okay?

You:            I'm a girl too

Creep:        Woah! I thought you where a guy!..

You:            Ouch

Creep:        Your welcome

You:            .....

Creep:        Gotta go Jadey

You:            Jadey??

Creep:        Jadey

You:            Okay, i like it

Creep:        Bye Jadey

You:            Wait!

Creep:        So your calling me back now eh?

You:            Shut up

Creep:        I'm waiting

You:            I wanna know your name

Creep:        Why

You:            So i can give you a nickname too

Creep:        I'm Perrie

~
You changed: Creep to: Perrie
~

You:             Perrie?

Perrie:         Perrie

You:             Okay, bye Pez!

~
You changed: Perrie to: Pez
~

Pez:        Pez?

You:       Pez

You:     HA! GOTHA WITH YA OWN WORDS!

Pez:      You're weird

You:     Thank you

Pez:      Your welcome

You:     Bye Pez

Pez:      Bye Jadey

-

I closed the conversation with a huge grin on my face. This girl, Perrie seems actually really nice. I don't know why, but it feels like i've known her for ages. I wonder what she looks like, and why she's hiding the details from me.

"Jade, you have to clean your room before Leigh-Anne gets here" my mother says while trying to find her way through the wall of books in my room. What can i say? I love reading. You can always find me in my room reading a nice book and fantasizing how i would react in their situation.

"Its not like she would mind, mom" i say annoyed. It's my room, i can decide if i want it to be a mess or not. My mom just looks at me, shaking her head. She sighs and tries to find her way out again. I mean you just turn right, then you go left and jump once, it's not that hard.

"Jaaadeeeyy poo!!" I hear someone scream. I know that voice.. Thats Leigh-Anne, my best friend since kindergarten. A girl with an afro and a huge smile on her face. "Stop calling me that" i mumble. She sits down in front of the older Geordie with a smirk on her face. "Hello to you too" Leigh-Anne answers. 
"I need your opinion about something.." i pick my phone up and unlock it so she conversation pops up again. "Okay?" Leigh-Anne says.
"So.. some girl started to text me yesterday" i start. "Oh.. yes.." Leigh-Anne's eyes widened.
"You eh.. you know her?" Leigh-Anne says while running her hand through her hair.
"No, not personally, but i want to" i say while scrolling through the texts massages.
"You like her?" Leigh-Anne asks. "Well, she seems really nice" i show my phone to Leigh-Anne. "Yeah..she seems nice" Leigh-Anne mumbles. "I eh.. I gotta go" she says quickly. I frown. "So soon? I thought you would sleep here tonight?" I look to her confused. "I'm sorry, i really have to help my..mom"
She gets up and leaves the room as fast as she can. Leaving me confused.