Chapter 21

Hi :)
I'm back

-

I wake up with a loud moan. God my head hurts! What happend last night?

Wait.

I let my eyes scan the room. Thank god it's my own. Okay.. what do I remember?
I was was watching Perrie dance. She looked amazing. Just her body her..
okay go on. Ugh thinking hurts. I'll do it later I just can't right now. I grab my princess Jasmine blanket and pull it over my head.

Then the door opens. "Ah, you're awake!" I recognize Leigh's voice. "Shhhh" too loud!
She giggles en sits down on my bed. She pulls my blanket to herself and throws it away. "Leigh!" I say angrily. Who does she think she is! "I got you painkillers babe" she just says. I look at her. She is holding two glasses of water. "Thanks" i mumble thankful but quiet. "How's Pez?" She says while handing over a glass. I furrow my brows. "Where is she? Is she okay?" I haven't seen her since last night. "That's what I was asking you. She is over there dumb ass" Leigh points to the space behind me and laughs. I look and find Perrie sleeping and cuddling her pillow.
"Wha.. how?" Since when is she there? Is she okay? I need to know if she is okay.
"You don't remember?" Leigh asks surprised. I look at her shaking my head.
"Oh.. well you guys wouldn't sleep unless you where together so.. that's how she got here" she explains. "You forced me to drink!" That's the last thing I remember. I slap her arm. "Hey! That's mean! You where bored!" She tries. "I was actually quite enjoying myself" I watched The most beautiful girl in the world dance I mean what could've been better?

"Yeah.. about that..." Leigh says. But she god interrupted by a low moan from Perrie who is slowly waking up. I quickly lean over to her and I put some hairs behind her ear. "Hey Pez, how are you feeling?" I immediately ask.

•Point of view Perrie•

I wake up hearing Jades beautiful voice. She is the only one that doesn't annoy me when I'm hungover. I slowly open my eyes after preparing myself for the bright sunlight. First thing I see is Jades beautiful face. "Hey Pez, how are you feeling?" She says. I want to touch her, I want to hold her and cuddle her. Why, why can't I..
her hand touches my face when she carefully puts a stroke hair behind my hair. She wants to pull her hand back but I quickly grab It and put it back on my cheek. I sigh softly. It feels so right..
she smiles and moves her thumb over my cheek. "Headache" I say as a reply.
"Leigh has painkillers" she says. I open my eyes again and see Leigh sitting behind Jade. Although I know Leigh not for that long we are pretty close.

Flashback•

I'm just sitting in some café in South shields. I really missed being back here. I travel a lot so I don't see this place very often anymore. I ordered a milkshake like an hour ago, what is taking so long? I stand up to ask for it when a girl walks into me. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?" She immediately says. I look at her. She has a tinted body and a big curly hair due. "Oh don't worry I'm fine. Did you hurt yourself?" I giggle. "Nah. Nice to meet you, I'm Leigh-Anne" she says smiling. "I'm Perrie" i answer her laughing quit a bit.
She looks at my with half closed eyes like she is thinking really hard. After a minute it has become kind of awkward. I wave in front of her face. "Oh sorry.. I just think I need to introduce you to someone" she says. "Oh? Well that's nice since I know you for two minutes now" i giggle in response. "Yea I'm sure" she says. "Okay, let me complain about my hour taking milkshake, I'll come back to you in a sec" I say to her while smiling. She nods and sits down sinking into her thoughts again. I wonder what she's thinking about.

Later I come back with my free milkshake. I got it for free when they realized they let me wait for an hour. I sit down by Leigh-Anne and take a sip of my shake.
"I'm sorry that It took so long. They were apologizing" I giggle by the thought.
"Who did you want to introduce to me?" I ask her. She smiles. "My best friend, Jade Thirlwall"