Chapter 30

"Aw you made pancakes! Yay!" Perrie squeaks happily. Jade giggles and points to the dinning table. She puts down a plate for her and Perrie. "So you found everything?" Perrie smiles brightly. Jade has never really been in Perrie's kitchen. She walked pass it a couple times though.
Jade nods while handing Perrie the syrup.
She sits down at the other end of the table. Perrie looks at Jade, pouting. "What's wrong?" Jade's eyes widen. She is a horrible cook. She can only bake. You bake pancakes right? Yeh.. are they that bad?
"You're too far away" Perrie her pout turns into a smirk. Jade shakes her head, laughing. "No I'm serious..." Perrie says when Jade doesn't move. "You're so cheesy" Jade huffs. Perrie just stands up and takes a seat beside Jade, smiling at herself. "Better" she mumbles when moving closer to Jade who is just slowly shaking her head. "Cheesy" she mumbles again. Perrie looks at her new girlfriend. "You love me for it" she says being the more confident one in this relationship. Jade looks at Perrie and quickly gives her love a kiss. "I do" she says. Perrie's cheeks turn red. 'I can't wait standing in front of her. Seeing her in a beautiful dress with a huge smile on her face. And hearing the words 'i do'.... God marring her sounds so good'
She smiles from ear to ear. "What?" Jade asks smiling by herself by just looking at the blonde. 'She's so cute
"No, nothing" Perrie quickly says. She shoves a piece of pancake in her mouth and chews happily.

"Bitchaaaaaazz!! Your favorite person In the world is baacckk!!" The two girls hear. They look at each other. Already knowing who it is but deciding to tease the one it is.
"Leigh!? I tought you'd come tomorrow!?" Perrie yells back. Jesy comes walking into the livingroom. "I'm gonna kill you for that, Edwards" she mumbles. Jade giggles softly. The two of them are always joking around. Making fun of each other in a good way. Always teasing and joking.
She nods her head while laughing.
"I literally bought you food Edwards! I better be four favorite!" Jesy smirks. "Food!" Perrie jumps up like a dog, trying to find it. "What do you say?" Jesy says while holding it behind your back. Perrie looks at her confused. "Please?" She says with hesitation. Jesy shakes her head. "Try again" and there is that devilish smirk again. "No I'm not gonna say that!" Perrie tries to grab the bag of food but fails.
Jesy doesn't move a muscle.
"Say It or no food for missy Edwards" Jesy states. Jade looks at the two, kind of being entertained. "Fine! Jesy Nelson, you are the most amazing person I've ever met. Now give me food" Perrie rambles quickly. "Ugh that'll do" Jesy gives the bag filled with Chinese. Jade shakes her head once again. "I didn't mean It tho. My Jadey is the best" Perrie grins while quickly running away with the bag, completely claiming it. Jade blushes.

"My Jadey... that sounds so good