Chapter 8

Just seconds away.. then i'm gonna hear her. She told me not to worry. I don't know why, but it seemed to work. She will help i guess.. i hope. My thoughts where interrupted by my phone ringing.

"H-hello?" I say. Congratulations Jade, your first words, and you messed up.
"Jade?" I hear a voice say. Oh my god.. her voice is beautiful. How could someone be so perfect!? "Yeah..hey" i say.

"Hey! It's Perrie!" She giggles. Oohh my... I completely melted over here! That's the most adorable laugh EVER! I smile.

"Hi Perrie" i giggle too. She's just.. I don't know. She's a princess. Beautiful, sweet and funny. What could you more wish for, right?

"So your name is Jade right?" She asks. I'm still impressed about her voice. I'm sure she can sing like an angel. With that voice? Easy. Ooh! Maybe she will be famous and i will be her girlfriend! Wait what?

"Yeah" i say with a smile. How can i smile? If she could read my thoughts, she would be disgusted. I wouldn't be surprised though.. she amazed me multiple times this morning.

"I actually love your name!" She says. And i love you.. ooook, i need to stop NOW.
You can hear she has a huge smile, printed on her face. Me too.. so it's not weird. Don't worry Jade. Your not the only one.

"Thank you, not to copy words.. but i love yours too! It's different, yet to beautiful" i say truthfully.

"Not to copy you, by thank you, Jadey"
Omg.. you can hear her accent while saying my name so. It's so cute! Omfgs..

"Are you from South shields?" She says. My eyes widen. H-how could she know that?

"I recognized your accent" she finishes her sentence.

"Oh" thank god she isn't a creepy stalker. "Yeah i'm from South Shields" i answer her question. "Most of the people find my accent annoying" i look at the ground. Maybe thats why i'm not a popular girl at school.. but who cares right? I have Leigh-Anne. Better one good friend, then a hand full of fake friends.

"I think it's cute" she says simply. My cheeks turn into a dark shade of red. She thinks i'm cute? "T-thanks" i stutter. God why do i have to stutter when i'm nervous!

"I'm really sorry about yesterday" she repeats. "It's fine Pez, Don't worry" i smile. "You got us to talk through the phone" i finish. "True, but i'm still sorry" she sighs.

"But i love hearing your voice, beautiful" she says simply. My heart skips a beat. She called me beautiful.. best-day-EVER! Omg omg omg! What am i even feeling right now? How is this happening!?