Chapter 31

Short update! I can't update more often sorry.. I'm on a vacation with my family and I'll tell you what. I payed fucking 40 euros for wifi and it doesn't work!! AAAAAAANDDD upcoming sunday is MY BIRTHDAY! YAAYY. Enjoy this update LOVE FROM ROSA 💕💕(who is now cursing to her wifi)

"I didn't mean It tho. My Jadey is the best" Perrie grins while quickly running away with the bag, completely claiming it. Jade blushes. 'My Jadey... that sounds so good'
Jesy frowns and looks over to Jade. But she ignores it and sits down on the sofa. 
"You think she saves something for us?" Jesy asks while grabbing the tv remote and turns it on. Jade burst out in laughter. "Perrie? Saving food for others?" She says between her laughs and hiccups. Jesy sighs. "Nah.." she mumbles to herself.
Jade looks down, thinking about last night. Starting to blush she hides her face in her hands. "Eh! What's that!" Jesy points to Jades neck. "Hm? What?" Jade looks up.
Jesy pulls the collar of Jades shirt up so her neck is revealed. "Omg! Jade! There are hickeys all over you! You got lucky last night didn't you!?" Jesy smirks. Jade quickly pulls her shirt up so it covers her neck again. "N-no.. I eh.. I'm allergic to stings.. yeah, There was a bug in my room.." Jade says trying to think of a way how to cover this. "Yeah yeah" Jesy grins. "Well, why are you in Perrie's house anyway?" Jesy says while turning the tv off. "We had a sleepover" Jade answers. I mean it's kinda the truth right?
"Yeah.. Had fun?" Jesy says with her most innocent look on her face. Jade nods.
"Yeah I bet" Jesy giggles. Then Perrie came in. "Jadey! I saved some food, you want some?" She says with a big smile.
Jesy's eyes widen. "You saved food for someone else!?" She says surprised. "Yeah and not for you tho" Perrie giggles and gives the leftovers to Jade.
Jade smiles and blushes slightly.
"Eh Pez, you know Jade got lucky last night" Jesy smirks. Jade spits out her food and coughs loudly. "Oh did you?" Perrie smirks widely. "You need to tell everything Jadey! We're best friends! Right Jesy?" Perrie's smirk grows. Jesy nods in agreement. "B-but" Jade stutters. "Just tell us Jade!" Jesy begs. "How was it? How was she?" Jesy looks straight at Jade who is blushing furiously. "I eh.. she was eh perfect.." she whispers. "Aw Jadey is in love! When do I get to meet her?!" Jesy smiles at her younger best friend. Perrie sits down beside Jade.
"Soon.." Jade mutters. Jesy nods. "Well I only came to bring food so I gotta go. Bye suckerrss!" She jumps up and waves at us while walking out of the house.
Perrie throws her arms around Jade who sighs in relief. "Aw you thought I'm perfect" Perrie giggles. "You're such a tease" Jade sighs. "For you baby" Perrie kisses Jade's cheek. Jade smiles. 
"You're my tease" she says smiling. Perrie nods.

"Yours" 

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF
RL- LITTLE MIX!?
I LOVE IT! It's so different! 💕