Chapter 18

Yaaaayyy update! I'm really updating slow, I know. But I am just lazy... don't really have an excuse 😂 I'll try update more often! Don't worry guys!
Love ya'll!! ❤️
-

"Oh my god! You saw that too!?" He says laughing hard. I nod with a smile. I have to say.. this date is nice. He is nice. Although he forgot to mention his name..

"I just realize.. I don't know your name" I say. He smiles brightly.

"I'm Jed. Sorry I forgot to tell you" I just smile in response.

"Nice to meet you" We look awkwardly at each other. Well this is not going so smooth as I expected..

"emm.. what are your hobby's?" I am so trying to save this conversation. He seems so nice..

"I love traveling!" His face lights up at my question. Luckily this is also interesting for me.

"Oh my! How cool! Where have you travelled to!?"

The only place I went was London... And I was a baby when I did so..
South Shields is all fine by me. The people here are nice and.. yea, I don't really need much.

"I've been in the most beautiful places! I think Miami was one of my favorites!" He tells me happily. "Have you been to the beaches there?"

I always wanted to go there one day. From stories i've heard.. wow.. It seems so beautiful!

After a long story, our date is over. We end it with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.
After that, I sit quietly on a bench in the park. Well.. It was quiet. Until my phone buzzed. But as a reflex I look who it was.

Perrie

Damn.. How is it possible. I really can't shake her.. just like I can't forget her..

Pezzaa <3:
Hey babe!! Whatcha doin'?

You:
I just had a date

Pezzaa <3:
A date?

You:
Yea.. It was actually really fun! His name is Jed

Pezzaa <3:
Okay

You:
Maybe we can meet at the park?

Pezzaa <3:
I'll be there in 5!

You:
Haha okay Pez! Love ya!

Pezzaa <3:
Love ya too! See you soon

-

Why can't I say that like I want to.. why can't I say it with the meaning.. I really love her. I don't love Jet. I mean yes, he is nice. But he isn't Perrie. But Perrie is my best friend. There is no way she sees me in a different way. I have to live with this feeling for ever. I know it's wrong to use Jed.. There is no excuse for that. I just need to take my mind to Different things.

Oh wait there she is! She walks over to me, smiling brightly. She looks so perfect. Her hair blowing back (thanks, wind) And walking like she's on the catwalk.
"Jadey!" She squeaks happily. I walk over to her and hug her tight. God this feels to good.. "I missed you" she says "it has been like... One day? Maybe Two?" I reply, laughing. "I know, but I still missed you" she pulls back and smiles. "I'll buy us some ice cream. Lemon? As always?" I don't give her the chance to go against me. I'm paying, done. "You know me so well" she giggles adorably. I pull her with me while walking to the ice cream car.
"Two lemon please" I say to the man right in front of me. Perrie leans over to me. "He looks like Aladdin" she says whispering into my ear. I giggle while looking at her. She locks our hands together and smiles at me. "A special one for a adorable couple" he says while handing over a big horn with two lemon ice cream balls on top of it.
I was ready to say that we aren't a couple and that it would be awkward to eat out of one horn, but Perrie takes the horn and smiles. "Thank you" she says friendly.

I just laugh, she sure is crazy.
"Why did you take it?" I ask her when we're sitting on a bench, enjoying the ice cream we now have to share.
"Let him think we are a couple" she says laughing. I nod slowly and look down. Well.. he wasn't the only one who was thinking that.. well I was wishing for it.
God.. imagine us being a couple! How cute would that be!?