Chapter 12

How is she gonna fix this when she haven't got the balls to ask her so FaceTime her!?

She needs some advice from her best friend. But is she still angry with her? Bull shit! I need someone! Don't care if i'm angry with her or not! I'm gonna call her and talk.
First, i have to tell Perrie that I'm finally doing this. She was bugging me with it all day.

You:
Per?

Per:
Yeah? Wazzup?

You:
I'm gonna call Leigh-Anne

Per:
Omg! Finally! Why!?

You:
I'm just stuck with something.. i don't know

Per:
You can always talk to me, you know that right?

You:
Yes, i know. Thank you Per. It really means a lot

Per:
Any time babe

You:
I'll tell you the details

Per:
Good luck X

~

I smile. Just.. I Don't know. Let's call Leigh.

"Hello? Jade?"

"Yeah it's me"

"Oh my god! I am so incredibly sorry! You where just alone and i wanted you to have a girlfriend. Since you told everyone you fell for girls they've back off. I just wanted to help you!

"I'm not angry for you shipping me with Perrie"

"No?"

"She's the most amazing girl i've ever met"

"I knew it!"

"Im angry with you because you give my phone number to strangers"

"It's not a normal thing to do for me, you know that. I felt that Perrie was made for you.. I thought: maybe i should help the universe a bit?"

"Thank you"

"Did you two text?"

"Yes, we text we called and sometimes we send a picture"

"How is she like!?"

"She looks like an angel.. het voice too! So magical and.. Calming. Her personality is amazing. She is caring, sweet, funny and a romanticus!"

"Oh my.."

"What?"

"Are you falling in love my little Jadey?"

"How could i not.."

"Then why are you calling?"

"I want to FaceTime with her.. so it's not THAT weird when we meet in real life"

"And you called me why???"

"I'm to shy to ask.."

"God Jeed.. get over yourself! You can't expect that she makes all the moves"

"I know.. how could i even ask it?"

"Just say: Perrie.. would you like to FaceTime with me. OH PLEAAASS PERRIEE MY LOVEEE"

"Bitch"

"Love you too"

"Hmpf.."

"Just ask her Jade. You will be proud of yourself after"

"I know.. thanks Leigh"

"Any time Jadey"

"Bye"

"Bye"
~

Okay, I'm just gonna ask her. Screw my shyness. I open the chat again.

~

Per:
How did it go?

You:
I forgive her

Per:
Good! Did she gave the advice you needed?

You:
Yep.

Per:
Yay!

You:
I want to ask something.

Per:
Yes?

You:
If you don't want it you can say it honestly. Or if you aren't comfortable or something

Per:
Yeah?

You:
I would love to FaceTime or something with you.. so we could.. eh just.. really see each other?

Per:
God i imagine you saying that.. cute
I would love to do that Jadey! Don't worry!

You:
Really?

Per:
Yeah! When?!

You:
Tomorrow after school?

Per:
I'm at home at 1 you?

You:
Am too

Per:
I'll call you. Bye Jadey 💁🏽

You:
I'm exited, bye Per Per 💁🏽

~

Point of view Perrie

Jadey <3:
I would love to FaceTime or something with you.. so we could.. eh just.. really see each other?

God.. i hear her shy voice saying that. How adorable. She is literally the cutest girl i've ever talked to. Why would she be so nervous to ask me this? I wanted to ask this for ages! Of course i want this! I would die to meet her, to see her beautiful face. Het lips curving into a smile. Her eyes fluttering and hearing her voice.. god hearing her voice is so perfect. She's a gift from heaven. An Angel.

The photo she sand me is my background on my phone. Every time i unlock it i stare at her beauty. I would love to wrap my arms around her waist and hug her tightly, one day. And maybe one day, i'll cup her head in my hands and press my lips against hers.

~~

A/n

I have the feeling that there are SOOOO many mistakes in this book. It's insane.
That the words are in the wrong order or something? Please say it if you see something.

Btw. I know i do the 'i' not in a capital or something. I'm to lazy to do that all the time. Thats why 😂

Xxxx