Chapter 28

Double update YAAYY!! 🙈💕💕

-

"Perrie! Please open up!" Perrie hears Jade standing by here front door.

She sighs and get up. She cried for an hour straight and you surely can see it.

"What" she says when she opens the door.
"Are you mad at me" Jade looks at Perrie. Perrie sighs. "No.." she says.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean i-" she gots cut off. "You don't love him?" Perrie says. Jade doesn't know what to say.

"Be honest Jade" Perrie says getting kind of irritated. "You want me to be honest?" Jade is getting angry now. Perrie is snapping at her for literally no reason.

"Well I literally said it so, yeah!" Perrie says in reply. "Of course I'm not in love with him! I'm in love with someone else!" Jade snaps, starting to yell.

"Who? It's changing every second!" Perrie yells. Jade doesn't stop.

"With you! I'm in love with you! isn't it obvious!?" Jade yells.

Perrie's face changes into shocked.
She looks straight at Jade and doesn't say a thing.

"God how could I not! Look at you! You're perfect! I was practicing with Jed to tell you about my feelings! But you get all angry and now it has to happen like this!" Jade breaths heavily.

"well you know now" Jade sighs and looks up to meet Perrie's bright blue eyes.

It's silence.

Perrie walks towards Jade with shaky legs and stops when they're inches apart. "Hot" she whispers not knowing what else she couls say. Cause that's the only thing in her mind right now beside her yelling and screaming over Jade's words.

Jade looks into Perrie's eyes and swallows.

Jade turns around to walk away. Not being able to resist Perrie if she talks like that.

But Perrie grabs her hand and pulls her back. Crashing their lips together in a slow kiss.

It doesn't take long before the kiss got heated. Bot fighting for dominance they walk inside the house, bumping against the wall. Not caring what they hit when they walk upstairs, not breaking the heated kiss. Jade's hand is buried inside Perrie's blonde hair. They walk into Perrie's room where Perrie quickly turns positions and pushes Jade on her bed. Breathing heavily she climbs over to Jade. Jade isn't able to wait so she grabs Perrie's shirt and pulls her back into the kiss. Perrie takes her shirt off, throwing it somewhere in her room. Their sweating bodies touch as they undress each other.

-

The next morning is Jade still asleep. But Perrie is awake. Their naked bodies are hugging and she enjoys every second right now. She touches her lips who are still swollen and burning from last night. She can't believe it.

She kissed Jade.