Chapter 9

"So you just fell down?" I say surprised. We've been talking for two hours now and it has been amazing! We talk like we've known each other for years. And I truly don't know what's happening. It seems so.. predictable. So predictable that I meet a girl trough my phone, and it feel like it's meant to be. How would she be in person.. to be standing in front of.. how would I react?

"Jade?"

What would be the first thing i'd say to her. Well, I want to tell her how beautiful she is. How sweet and caring she seems. I don't think it's a great idea to meet someone in real life if you met them through social media. Could be the opposite of what you expected.

"Jade?"

But wouldn't it be awkward to see her? I mean, you say different things in a chatroom then in real life! I wouldn't scream: "GOD DAMN IT YOU'RE BEAUTIFULL!" To someone. No.. so would it be awkward?

"JADEY POO"

I pop out of my thoughts. I zoned out a bit I guess..

Wait

Jadey poo?

Only Leigh-Anne knows that name. My mom called me one time with that name in front of Leigh-Anne, and she never forgot.
"How do you know my nickname?" I say curious. "Eh.. I guessed it?" She answers.  She even answers like it's a question. Wait. "Perrie, I want you to be one hundred percent honest with me" I say. "Yes.." I hear her mumbling. "Does Leigh-Anne had something to do with you getting my number" It would've solve everything! Silence... "yes.. I'm sorry she gave me your number. We met and she really wanted me to meet you" Perrie tells me. So Leigh is behind this? She is giving my number to strangers? "I'm not angry at you Perrie. I love talking to you and I would love to do it more often" i smile widely. It's true. I loved every second of it. Loved hearing her voice, using my fantasy to create her face expression at that moment. Seeing her smile in my mind.. "yeah we should" i just hear that she's smiling. "Bye Pez" I say with a huge smile too. "Bye Jadey" she says. Just before i could hang up she says something. "Oh wait!" I frown. "Yea?" I ask her. "Don't tell Leigh-Anne that I told you" she says quickly. "Okay, i'll wait. But soon or later i'm gonna kill the bitch" i let out a sigh. "Thank you. Bye Jadey" I hear her grinning. after that she hang up the phone.