Chapter 16

A/n Like the new cover? I hated the other one HAH! 💎

OMG! 6k THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!
-

Point of view Jade

You wanted to say something?" I ask her. "I eh.. I just.." she covers her face with her hands. I pull them away. "You can say anything to me babe" i Say worriedly. She smiles and hugs me tightly. I let my hand trail down her spine. She let out a content sigh and looks me in the eye. "I love you" she whispers. My eyes widened. She loves me!? Grab your fucking change Jade!.

"I love you too" i whisper quietly. she crashes our lips together. She smiles agains my lips.

Then She pushes me on the couch while taking our shirts off. I cup her face and deepen the kiss. Her tongue asking for entrance. To tease, I don't give in. But when she grabs my butt, my mouth opens. She takes her change and enters her tongue. We fight for dominance. With my hand i'm messing up her hair which is looking incredibly sexy. I turn our positions and smirk agains her lips.
-

"Jade?" I let my eyes closed. "Wake up!" I open my eyes, confused. But when I open them i'm not on top of Perrie. Instead, Leigh-Anne is smirking at me. I sigh. This can't be true.. "you had a naughty dream didn't you" she laughs. You got to be kidding. "No i didn't" i try to defend. "Then why were you moaning?" She smirks. "Leave me alone"

I think i'm having a little problem down there.. she.needs.to.leave. Like.. Right now. "Right.. i'm going back to sleep. Be a bit more quiet please" she says giggling while leaving the room.
When i'm sure she's gone, I look down.
No no no no. You got to be kidding..
"Shit" why did this has to happen?
We didn't even REALLY do it. Well we almost did.. it felt so.. STOP IT!
God she was sexy.. STOP!
I need to fix this, and go to sleep.

-

"Soowwwee.. what were you dreaming last night?" Leigh-Anne asks Jade.
Jade just sighs. "I eh.." she looks down, thinking about her dream. How could she explain this? It's embarrassing and weird..

Leigh-Anne burst out in laugher. Hell yeah she knew what happened! She just wanted to hear it from her best friend! Saying it by herself, full of embarrassment.

"Don't worry I know" Leigh grins. "You had a naughty dream about Perrie didn't you?" Jade sighs. "Maybe.." she mumbles.
"It's okay we all have it sometimes!" Leigh-Anne tries to comfort. "Really?" Jade looks up. "No.. just you.. but don't worry. I think she had the same dream too" Leigh laughs loudly. "Maybe you should tell her about your feelings?" Leigh says when her best friend doesn't reply. "No! That will ruin everything!" Jade says in reply.
"Then you have to find someone else" Leigh-Anne sighs. "Like a distraction" Jade squeaks. "Eh.. yeah.. but I don't-" Leigh tries. But Jade interrupts. "Thanks Leigh!" She says. Leigh-Anne sighs, this was not what she meant. "I know a guy who is into me since kindergarten! That'll help!"

Does she honestly think this will help?

Leigh-Anne thinks. That girl has more then a crush on the blonde. She won't get over it. It'll hurt both of them.. but Jade won't listen to her..