Chapter 10

Yay! Updating! BOOM!
The daily thing is obviously not happening :/ i'm just updating when i'm into it I guess. I don't have so many ideas for this story. I just wanted to make another Jerrie story but this time in English. So VOILA but anyways. ENJOY XXX

Almost 900 reads.. THIS IS CRAZY! Thank you so so so so much!
~~~

Okay.. i'm bored.. again.
I sigh and look at my mom right in front of me. "Whats wrong sweetheart?" She says when she caught my eye. "I just.." i frown. Should I tell her about Perrie? I mean, maybe it will help. Maybe she could help me with my feelings. But what if she won't accept me? I mean she still things I'm straight. I thought too.. but i think it's clear now. I'm freaking in love with her! But i can't tell her! We are friends now, I can't ruin that. There isn't a day going by that i'm not texting her. I can't lose her.. so i have to live with the feeling.. but i can't kill the butterflies. "I know what's happening" she smirks. Shit. She knows? "W-what?" My eyes widened. "You found a boy didn't you?" She smiles widely. "My Jadey Poo is finally in love!" She squeaks happily. "No it's not really.." i say. Well this is hard.
"You can tell me anything Jade, you know that" she says immediately. I nod and look at the ground. "I actually met a girl.." I'm dying.. uch i've become so nervous in literally two minutes! "A girl?" She looks surprised at me. "Are you lesbian?.." i look up. "Mam i don't know! The only thing I know is that I really really like her" please accept it.. "it's okay Jadey" she smiles. Wait? What? Really? "If it makes you truly happy, i'm happy" her smile grows. I pull her in a hug. "Thanks mom" i say immediately. She smiles. "Tell me about her" she says. "Okay.. well I met her on WhatsApp.." i look at my mom. "On you phone?" She looks at me surprised. I nod.
"But we talk like we've known each other for ages!" I try. "Okay.. go on?" She sighs. "Well.. we talked for two months and yesterday we called for the first time" i smile by the thought of her voice. I can hear her all over again.

But i love hearing your voice, beautiful

My smile grows from ear to ear. God i love that women.. "whohoo.. my girl is in love like crazy!" She laughs. I'm gonna ignore that.. "but i can't tell her" i let out a sigh. "Why?" My mom stops laughing. "I don't want to ruin things and lose her.. I can't " i look sadly at the ground. "Maybe you should meet up" my mom answers. My eyes widen. "Would you be okay with with that?!" I say surprised. "Yes, if you are sure that it's not some perf that will kidnap you. You can" my mom smiles sweetly. "Oh my god that would be amazing!" I squeal happily. "Good luck sweetheart" she stands up and walks out of the room. "I'm going to the grocery shop" she smiles. "Bye mom, i love you" god i'm to lucky..
"Bye pet" after a minute the front door closes. I grab my phone.

You: Perrie!

You: you're online

You: don't ignore me

Pez: i won't don't worry babe

You: aww you call me babe

Pez: i call everyone babe

You: oh

Pez: kidding, only you X

You: yay!

Pez: it was nice to call with you

You: yeah I enjoyed it

Pez: can you call again?

You: now?

Pez: yeah?

You: erm.. sure!

Pez: okay wait one minute, i need to finish something

You: watcha doing?

Pez: i dyed my hair. Trying to get it dry

You: oh cool! What color?

Pez: just blonde. I like to make it a bit lighter

You: picca!?

Pez: Ha! Sure. But i want one too ;)

Pez: gonna make my day

You: sure, handsome

Pez: 😂

~

I let a giggle escape. I actually have to thank Leigh-Anne. I met an amazing girl. Thanks to her. But i'm still angry that she gives my number to strangers. But this stranger is perfect, so it's okay.
I take a selfie and wait for her to post one.
~

Pez:

You: wow

You: wow

Pez: i know.. i messed up a bit

You: NO! You look amazing!

Pez: aw thank you

You: like an angel 😍

Pez: your turn ;)

You: god..

You:

Pez: you know

Pez: you know

You: what?

Pez: you surprise me every time you send me a selfie

You: why?

Pez: cause you're so damn perfect!