Chapter 29

A/N
HEYY HOW ARE YOU DOING BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING WHO IS NOW READING THIS! I WANT YOU TO KNOW. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOU. HAVE A NICE DAY! 💕
-

Perrie moves a piece of Jade's hair behind her ear and she pulls Jade closer to her.
She doesn't want to wake her best friend. Lover? This isn't a best friend thing to do. Hell no! But what are they?
After a short snore, Jade's eyes flutter open. Her cheeks turn bright red when she meets Perrie's blue eyes. "Morning" Perrie says smiling. Jade smiles slightly. "Morning Pezza" she says. Silence takes over. What should they say?
"I want to kiss you.. can I?" Jade whispers shyly. Perrie puts her hands in Jade's neck. "Just kiss me" she says giggling. Jade leans forward till their lips touch in a slow moving kiss. Like two puzzles they fit together. Not wanting to get it heated again, Jade pulls away. Breathing heavily.
Perrie smiles when looking at Jade's lips who are still swollen up from yesterday.
"What am I to you Jadey?" Perrie asks while moving het thumb over Jade's lower lip. "What do you want to be" Jade answers smirking. "Your girlfriend" Perrie says smiling. With hope in her eyes she waits for an answer. "You want to be m-my g-girlfriend..?" Suddenly Jade's confidence flies away. "Of course I want that! Look at you!" Perrie exclaims. Jade blushes. "And I love your breast" Perrie whispers smirking at the brunette who is now blushing furiously. Perrie giggles.
Jade just realizing she is still naked. She pulls away quickly and pulls the blanket over her body. "Noo!" Perrie pouts. Jade smiles slightly. "Jeed Don't" Perrie says cheekily while pulling on the blanket trying to get it off. Jade won't let go of it. So Perrie leans over and kisses the brunette. Immediately she deepens the kiss. Jade rolling them over so she's on top of Perrie with both her arms on Perrie's side.
Jade pulls away when Perrie smirks during their heated kiss. While Panting she looks confused at Perrie. "I like ur breast" Perrie giggles. Jade realizes she dropped the blanket while kissing with Perrie. She now is Completely bare above her. She slaps Perrie's arm playfully. "God I hate you!" She says laughing. "No you don't" Perrie smirks. She tickles Jade on her side what makes Jade laugh and fall down on top of Perrie. Perrie puts her arms around Jade pulling her closer. Jade leans her head down on Perrie's chest. "Can I be your girlfriend Jadey?" Perrie plays carefully with Jade's hair. Curling it on her fingers.
Jade lifts herself up. "yes" she says happily. She leans down kissing her new girlfriend softly. After a quick peck Jade pulls away smiling. "I'm gonna make you breakfast" she says pecking the blonde again who is now smiling widely at the idea of food. Jade gets up and sits at the side of Perrie's bed. Just now looking around. "I love your room" She says. Perrie smiles and sits up. "Thanks" She giggles. Jade gets up, walking downstairs. Perrie drops herself on her back. In twelve hours she had her first kiss with the love of her life. Slept with the love of her life. Woke up beside the love of her life. Kissed again with the love of her life. the love of her life now is her girlfriend and is baking her breakfast. How did this happen?
She hears her phone make a sound. So she grabs it, still smiling and sees a message from the girl downstairs.

Jadey<3: Hey Beautiful, breakfast is ready ;)

You: hey gorgeous who is now my girlfriend, I'm coming in a sec ;)

Jadey<3: Kay baba

-

Perrie smiles. Texting with Jade hasn't changed.

That Is how it started anyways