Chapter 25

YAY

"I don't know Leigh.." Jade looks down to the ground. "Just tell me her reaction!" Leigh grabs for a bowl with popcorn and starts to eat while looking amused at her friend. Jade rolls with her eyes. "She told me my voice was beautiful.. nothing more nothing less.." Jade smiles at the thought.
"God you're whipped.." Leigh grabs a hand full of popcorn and tries to get it in her mouth at once. "Look, Leigh, I didn't see how she looked at me. My eyes were closed.." Jade explains. "You closed your damn eyes while singing a love song to your best friend!?" Leigh's eyes widen.
"Yea.. I was nervous! You know how nervous I get Leigh!" The girls look at each other. Leigh nods. "Yea.. sorry. But it's still stupid" Leigh huffs slightly. "Let's just watch the movie kej?" Jade doesn't wait for an reply and grabs the remote to turn the tv back on. "Right.." Leigh looks at Jade. She is kind of worried. Jade really needs someone in her love life. The right person is right in front of her. But she doesn't say it!

Next day

"Jade! Open up!" Perrie tries to open the frontdoor while hitting her fist against the door. Jade opens the door after a good twenty minutes. "Pez? What are you doing here?" Jade says suprised. "Aren't you suppost to be at school?" She asks Perrie. Perrie shakes her head. "I'm moving from school. We are in the same now!" Perrie looks at Jade happily. "Really!? That's so cool!" Jade laughs while hugging the blonde. "Are you leaving?" Perrie asks her. Jade nods. "Yea, let me grab my purse. I'll be right back.." Jade turns around to leave. But she turns back to the blonde. "Wanna come in?" She says while smiling. Perrie's smile brightens up. "Yea!" She says. Jade giggles while stepping back to let her best friend in. Jade walks upstairs, leaving the blonde in the living room.
Perrie looks at old photos that are hung up. She smiles when she sees Jade as a toddler and as a 7 year old while smiling widely. "Freaking adorable.." she mumbles to herself.  "Leggo" she hears Jade yelling from upstairs. She giggles. "I'm here" Jade runs down the stairs and smiles exactly like the toddler on the photos. The girls close the door behind them and walk to school.