1

I walked out of the office building and into the crowded streets of New York City. The sun was shining and it was the warmest day that it had been in a while, so I decided to go to Central Park. Once I got there I sat down on a bench in front of the lake and pulled out my camera.

"Hey Guys! It's Anna, but you already knew that. Guess where I was today? That's right! I was at Magcon headquarters," I cheerily exclaimed into the camera, "They asked me to join the tour, and how could I say no to that? I hope you guys will come out to see me and the guys! I'll try and tell you guys more information soon! See y'all later!"

I covered the camera with my hand and turned off the recording. My phone beeped and I looked to see that it was my mom.

'When are you coming home?'

I replied with a simple 'be there soon.' and made my way down the streets to the building in which my apartment was located. The lobby was fairly empty and there was no one in the elevator with me, so I got up quickly. As I walked up to the door it swung open and my friend Ella jumped out.

"So did you agree to go?" She yelled jumping around the hallway. I lightly pushed her back into the apartment and closed the door behind me.

"Yes I agreed! Why wouldn't I?" I yelled, grabbing her into a hug. All I could hear was her screaming into my ear. Suddenly my mom walked into the room and smiled.

"I'm guessing they offered for you to go to Magcon and you agreed?" She smiled.

"Yes! I'm so excited! Jeanine said that my plane tickets will be here tomorrow and that I will be leaving on Thursday." I said giving her the information that I had been told.

"Thursday? That's three days away!" Ella exclaimed loudly.

"It is three days away, do you need to get anything for the trip, honey?" my mom asked me. I thought for a bit and figured I needed new clothes.

"Are you busy tomorrow Ella?"I asked.

"No, why?"

"Well we're going shopping for clothes. I desperately need something nice to wear on the tour. There are going to be," I leaned over to Ella and whispered, "cute boys there."

Ella burst into a fit of laughter and my mom looked at us strangely. Just then Ella's phone rang. She turned away to go and picked it up.

"Well that was my mom," she told us, "she said that dinners almost ready. I should head home now. See you here tomorrow at ten?"

"Ten's good. See you tomorrow!"

She rushed out the door and I left to go to my room. I was halfway up the stairs when my mom called to me.

"I'm ordering a pizza, what do you want on it?"

"Get a small, I ate on the way home!" I yelled back to her. I felt bad lying but I didn't need the extra calories. I ran into my room and grabbed my laptop, grabbing my camera. I plugged my camera into my laptop and uploaded the video I took earlier.

The video uploaded to my YouTube channel quickly and I closed my laptop. The clock by my bed read '8:15' and I decided I should go to bed. I took a quick shower and changed into my pajamas. I hopped into bed and checked my phone quickly before going to bed. There was a notification that I got a dm on twitter.

@themattespinosa: You're coming on tour with me and the boys? This is going to be awesome!

I smiled at my phone and put it down on the table. He was right, this was going to be awesome.