14

**Nash's POV**

"I've missed you Nash." A voice spoke into my ear.

"But you've only been gone a couple of minutes." I laughed happily. Before I knew anything she was kissing me. She slid her hands down my stomach and stopped at my waist.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her body closer, deepening the kiss. She was a great kisser. Just as things got more heated I heard a liquid hitting the floor. I looked over to see what had happened and I saw a girl run out of the room. I looked back to who I was kissing and stood there in shock.

"You're not Anna!" I yelled, suddenly noticing what was going on.

"No, I'm not." Rebecca laughed. She had known what she was doing the whole time. She placed her hand on my neck, trying to kiss me again but I backed away.

"Don't touch me." I hissed, walking away to get a drink. I really fucked it up this time.

**Anna's POV**

When I woke up my cheeks were covered in dried tears. I had a massive headache, but sadly I had not forgotten what happened last night. I got up and noticed that Cam was gone, but Gilinsky was sleeping soundly in his bed.

The connecting door to my room was halfway open, so I pushed it open. The room was a mess and it looked as if someone had thrown stuff all over the room.

Nash was lying sprawled out on his bed. His hair was a mess and he looked about as miserable as I was. I wanted to go comfort him, but I remembered that he was the one who had caused this. I walked back into the Cameron's room and pulled out my phone. I saw that I had a message.

From: Cam

Just went out to get us some breakfast. I hope you feel better. :)

I smiled slightly and went back into my room. I grabbed some clothes from my bag and walked into the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair to try and get the alcohol smell out.

My shower lasted about ten minutes, and when I got out the bathroom was all fogged up. I towel dried my hair and pulled it up into a bun, then slipped into my clothes, which consisted of Cameron's hoodie and a pair of my leggings. Once I was all ready, I opened the door and left the bathroom.

"Anna?" I heard Nash ask sleepily. I looked over for a second and saw him standing by his bed looking at me. He looked broken, his eyes were bloodshot and his hair a mess. I almost felt bad, but pulled through it. I had done nothing wrong. I ignored him and walked into the other room.

"What took you so long?" Cam asked as I sat down next to him on the floor. He had two coffees from Starbucks and a bag. The bag was filled with muffins so I grabbed one and took a giant bite.

"It takes time to look so good." I said, swallowing the food. He laughed and I smiled a little bit.

"Are you feeling any better?" Cameron asked.

"A little. It still hurts a hell of a lot." I told him. He looked at me sadly and pulled me into a hug. Just then Jack came out of the bathroom.

"Come here." Jack said, sitting down next to us. As soon as he sat down he pulled me into a giant hug.

"Cameron told me what happened." He told me. I looked over at Cam and he just shrugged. The others would figure out what happened eventually. Me and the guys sat there for a bit while they tried to cheer me up. They had almost succeeded when Nash came through the door.

"Yo Cam, you want to go somewhere before Magcon starts?" Nash asked Cameron, before seeing that I was there. I moved over to Cam and he put his arm around me. As soon as Nash saw me, his eyes filled with guilt.

"Anna, I'm sorry." He said, his eyes filling up with tears.

"Really? Because you and Rebecca were practically fucking each other last night." I scoffed, rolling my eyes at him.

"You saw us kissing? I thought one of the guys told you. I swear I thought she was you!" He yelled, tears falling out of his eyes.

"Who did you think ran away? How did you think that she was me? I am nothing like that whore." I said, staring him in the eyes to see if he was lying.

"A-Anna, I'm truly sorry. Take me b-back." Nash stuttered through tears.

"Nash, I can't. I need to think about this. You were making out with another girl for gods sake." I said, turning away from him so that he wouldn't see me cry.

"P-Please A-Anna." He said, his voice cracking.

"Nash, I'm sorry." I said. He said nothing else and left back to his room. I felt the tears begin to fall down my cheeks rapidly. I fell on the bed, my whole body numb, and burst into loud sobs.