33

I stormed down the hall, tears stinging my eyes. They began to slip down my cheeks just as I got to the door, which opened at the first knock.

"Anna? What's wrong?" Shawn asked, as I pushed past him and collapsed onto the bed.

"Everything." I said, my voice muffled by the pillow. The tears had begun to flow faster, leaving my vision blurry.

"Everything as in...?" He asked again, lying next to me. He was facing me when I lifted my head up. As soon as I did he pulled me into a massive hug.

"I don't know what to do with my life. I hate boys." I said, crying more.

"Yeah, I know. We can be pretty terrible at times. Now, explain everything that happened."

"What if the others come in?"

"They all went to eat with Matt. Anyways, they also forgot their keys." He said, and I sighed.

"Well, Nash kissed me again. He told me to tell him that I missed him. I had to lie, Shawn. I told him that I didn't. But I do. I miss him more than anything. I'm a complete wreck without him. He means the world to me, and I can't live without him. But I love Matt, too. He's so sweet and he's never done anything bad to me. What am I supposed to, Shawn?" I asked, crying even more. By now Shawn's shirt was soaking wet.

"Anna, I can't tell you what to do. Follow your heart. Whoever means more to you, go with them. Don't think, just do." Shawn said, rubbing my back.

"Do I have to? Can't I just stay here?" I asked him.

"Anna, you're going to have to make a choice eventually." He said, hugging me.

"Later." I said, yawning. I hadn't realized how much this had worn me out.

"You can spend as much time here as you want." Shawn smiled, getting up. Sleep began to take over to me and I cuddled into the covers. I still felt like shit, but only a little bit better.

"Shawn?" I asked, just as he walked over to the bathroom.

"Yeah?" Shawn asked, turning back to me.

"Who do you think I should choose?" I said, quitely.

"Nash." He replied, not even thinking twice. With that, I fell asleep, only to be plagued with the thoughts that filled my mind.

(A/N)
So Shawn ships Nanna? ;)

QOTC:

What do you guys ship?