32

"Ow ow OW!" Matt yelled, limping down the hall to our room. The others had gone back to their rooms ages ago, but me and Matt stayed back on the beach.

"I told you that you should have out on sunscreen." I sighed, as I opened the door for him. He limped and fell on the bed, groaning in pain.

"Why do you always have to be right?" Matt whined, trying to move as little as possible. While he complained on the bed, I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a lotion that was supposed relieve sunburn pain.

"I turn white." Matt laughed, poking spots on his abs, watching them light and then back to the normal sunburn. He was sitting there giggling like a child as I sat down next to him.

"Sit still." I said, as he sat up, wincing. Once he was still I put some on his back and relief spread across his face.

"What are you- that feels great." He said, smiling. I massaged his back and he smiled widely. His shoulders relaxed and he looked like he was in less pain.

"God Anna, keep doing that." Matt said happily, his voice filled with pleasure.

"No fucking in the room." Nash said, walking into the room and slamming the door.

"We weren't." I told him, rolling my eyes.

"You were damn close to it though." Nash said, jumping on his bed.

"I'm not a whore, I wouldn't fuck someone so soon. Speaking of whore, where's yours?" I smirked at him.

"She had to go out and buy things and told me to come back to the room."

"She's probably out there with some other guy as we speak." I said, sitting back on the bed. Matt got up and stretched out his arms.

"That feels hell of a lot better, Anna. You're like, magic or something." He said, coming over and kissing me. After he quickly kissed me he went over to his bag and pulled on a shirt.

"You guys hungry? I'm starving." He said as his stomach growled.

"Nope."

"Nah."

"Well, I'm going to get something. Be back later." Matt said, walking out the door.

Nash and I sat in silence for what seemed like ages. He was playing games on his phone and I was scrolling through twitter.

"What do you see in Stacey?" I asked Nash, breaking the silence.

"She's hot. What else do you need?" Nash laughed.

"What the fuck man, that's no reason to date a girl." I said, disgusted in him.

"What am I supposed to do? No other girl's personality matches up to yours." He said quietly.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"I can't."

"Hamilton Nash Grier, tell me what you said." I told him, standing over him.

"Fuck Anna, I miss you. I miss you so much." Nash said, his eyes turning glassy.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"I miss you! My world hasn't been the same since we broke up. I miss you. I want you. I need you. And I know you miss me too." Nash said, getting up.

"Nash, I don't know what to say." I said, as he walked closer to me.

"Tell me that you miss me too." He said, and I move back. My back was pressing against the wall and his hand were placed on both sides of me.

"What if I can't?" I asked.

"I know you can. I know you do." He said, kissing my lips lightly, then moving to my neck.

"N-Nash, what are you doing." I asked, shocked.

"Whatever I have to do to make you admit that you miss me.

"Nash I-" I said, as he continued to kiss me.

"You what?" he asked.

"I. I. I don't miss you." I said, not completely believing what I said. His hands fell and I ran out of the room as fast as I could. Just as I left I saw his face fall, and what looked like tears slip down his cheeks. At that moment, I felt a part of me break.

A/N

Sorry for not updating sooner :(

I hope you guys liked it.

Oh and you guys should check out the new story I started!

It's called "Angel" and it's a Nash fanfic, and I would love if you guys read it!