8

I acted happy until day 1 of Magcon ended. None of the fans noticed so I must have been acting pretty well. I felt absolutely terrible for what happened with Nash. My questions had been answered, but I felt terrible.

As soon as it ended I went straight up to my room. I took a shower and changed into my pajamas, lying down on my bed. Taylor and the other boys came into the room and I pretended to be asleep.

"Quiet down, Anna's asleep." I heard Taylor say. I heard someone walk over to my bed.

"I wish you were with me instead of Shawn, but there's nothing I can do. Goodnight beautiful." I heard Nash say just before he kissed my cheek. I tried my hardest not to smile.

"Oh come on Nash, she's not with Shawn. Don't get all sappy now." Matt said, laughing.

"Then how come they kissed?" He asked.

"They didn't kiss. Shawn tried to kiss her, but she wouldn't kiss him." Matt told him. I heard Nash laugh quietly as the guys walked out. I heard the door close and I settled down to sleep again. Within seconds I was asleep.

I woke up in the morning after Taylor had left. It must have been really late. Luckily Magcon wasn't until later tonight. I walked into the bathroom and cleaned myself up, putting on my clothes.

Once I was done I walked out the door and down the hallway. I decided to get some coffee, so I went down to the cafe. There weren't many people on the way, so I got there quickly.

"One mocha latte." I said to the girl behind the counter. She took my order without looking up, but once she did her eyes went wide.

"Are you Anna Roberts?" She exclaimed in shock.

"The one and only!"

"Can I get a picture?" She asked happily.

"Of course!" I said kindly. She pulled out her phone and we took a picture together. Another worker handed me my coffee and I payed for it, then left. I went back up to my room.

When I walked in there were roses on my bed and a card along with them. I picked up the pink flowers and looked at them. They were beautiful. I opened the card and read what was inside.

I haven't had a chance to prove myself yet. Come to lunch with me before Magcon? Meet me in the hotel restaurant at 12, dress nice. x

I smiled at the card and placed it by my bed. The clock on the wall said that it was 11:45, so I panicked and grabbed a dress from my suitcase.

I ran to the bathroom and pulled the dress on. My hair was a mess so I straightened it and by the time I was done it was 11:55. I grabbed my phone and ran down the hallway and down the stairs.

I got to the restaurant and stood outside for a bit. I was early, but not by much. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through. It was strange that I hadn't even seen one of the boys since I woke up.

"You look great." I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to see who it was that had left me the flowers and the note, even though I recognized the voice.

"Nash?" I exclaimed in shock.

"It's me," He smiled, "do you want to go in?"

"Yes of course." I said, walking over to him. We walked in together and I saw that the place was beautifully set up.

Nash went over to a table and I followed. He pulled out a chair for me and I sat down.

"Is this all for me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, me and the guys worked on it all morning." Nash said while awkwardly rubbing his neck.

"It's amazing." I said as a waiter walked over to us. We ordered and ate the food, joking around and having a great time. Soon we were about done and only waiting for the bill.

"Thank you, Nash. This was amazing." I told him. His cheeks turned a pale shade of pink.

"You only deserve the best," he said, running his hand through his hair "there's only one way this could be better, but I won't kiss you if you don't want me to."

"What if I want you to?" I asked, smirking at him.

"Then I guess I would have to do this." He said, leaning over the table to kiss me. Instead of backing away as I did every other time, I moved towards him.

Our lips touched and sparks flew.