15

"Who's crying?!" Shawn yelled as he burst through the door. I lifted my head up and looked at him through teary eyes. I sniffled a few times, then stuffed my face back into the pillow.

"It'll all be okay, Anna." Shawn said, sitting down next to me and placing his hand on my back.

"No it won't." I sobbed, sitting up on the bed.

"As long as we're here for you it always will." Shawn said, wiping the tears off of my face. I smiled slightly at him through tears.

"T-Thanks." I stuttered, smiling. Cameron and Shawn, who were sitting on both sides of me, cuddled into me. I suddenly felt a bit happier than I did before, and a warmth spread through me. Gilinsky's phone rang and he left the room for a bit.

"Bart says we have to be downstairs early, in about half an hour." Gilinksy said, walking back in. I reluctantly got up and went to my room, praying that Nash already left.

Luckily, he was nowhere to be seen when I walked in. I went over to the bathroom and fixed up my makeup and hair. Then I put on some clothes that were a little nicer than what I currently had on.

The clock by my bed showed that I only had a few minutes left before I had to be downstairs, so I grabbed my phone and left the room. I took the elevator alone since the others were already there. Once I got there it was already packed with fans.

"There's two minutes until we're starting! Get up there!" Bart exclaimed, pointing to some stairs that were by the stage. I walked up and sat down between Cam and Matt.

"I'm surprised you made it on time." Matt laughed. I laughed weakly he took my hand in his.

"Glad you're feeling better." Matt said, squeezing my hand. I smiled and looked out at the crowd. I waved with my free hand and the fans went crazy. Cameron handed me a microphone and nodded at me, gesturing that I could begin.

"So, we're going to start of with some Q and A!" I yelled into the mic, using all of my strength to seem happy. I passed the mic to Matt, and he passed it over to Nash.

"Okay, girl in the front with the red hair." Nash said, calling on a fan who's hand was raised.

"You don't deserve to be famous you lemur eyed asshole. You're a homophobic, racist shit. Kill Yourself." She said to him. All of the guys seemed taken aback and Nash seemed on the verge of tears.

I on the other hand, probably looked ready to kill someone. I stood up from my chair and grabbed the microphone from Nash, then got off of the stage and walked to the girl.

"How about you don't. How dare you say something like that to someone? What right do you have to say that to him! You don't even know him! He is one of the sweetest people that I have met, even though he has his moments. He is not racist or homophobic. Also, you never, NEVER, tell anyone to kill themselves! What if he took it seriously! Would like living with that guilt? I don't think you would. If you're not even a fan, you can leave." I yelled, before storming out of the room, handing the microphone to Carter on the way out.

I checked my phone and saw that I had tons of messages and a few missed calls from the guys.

from: Cam

What was that, Anna?!

from: Matty

Are you okay? You seemed ready to kill someone!

from: Taywer

Where did you go??? Bart is worried as hell right now, and so is Nash!

I ignored the messages and left the hotel. There was a coffee shop down the street, so I went there. The smell of coffee calmed me down as I opened the door to the shop.

Not many people were there, so I quickly got my coffee and sat down at a booth in the corner. My phone kept lighting up with messages, but I turned it over and ignored them. I began to fall asleep when a voice woke me up.

"Anna?" He said. I looked up and his bright blue eyes were staring at me.

"What are you doing here, Nash?" I asked, annoyed.

"I tried to follow you after you left, but a bunch of fans got in my way." He explained.

"Well you found me. What now?" I asked him.

"What was that back there? I thought you were mad at me." Nash said, a confused look appearing on his face.

"I'm mad at you, but that doesn't mean I stopped caring." I sighed, looking down at my hands.

"I hope you really believe me that it was a mistake." He told me.

"I'm not sure if I can." I looked up at him.

"You can trust me." Nash said, putting his hands on mine. I pulled my hands away and got up.

"Anna, wait." He grabbed my arm as I tried to walk out of the shop.

"What?" I asked, stopping. As soon as I turned around to face him, he grabbed me into a kiss. My anger at him melted away and decided that just maybe, I could trust him. We pulled away from the kiss and leaned our foreheads against each others.

"Please give me another chance, Anna. Us against the world?" Nash said hopefully.

"Us against the world." I told him.