6

Day 1 of Magcon. This was going to be fun. I got up before Taylor did, so I didn't bother going into the bathroom to change. I put on some mascara and fixed my messy hair.

When I got out into the hallway it was still very quiet, so I assumed the other boys were sleeping. I quietly walked down the hallway and down to where me and the boys would be sitting when we talked to the fans.

"Checking the place out early?" I heard someone ask behind me. I jumped and turned around to see who it was.

"Didn't mean to scare you." Cam said, smiling.

"No it's okay. I'm actually really nervous about this." I told him.

"This is just like what you do on Vine and YouTube, but in person. Nothing to worry about." Cam said reassuringly.

The boys started arriving soon, and so did the fans. There were more of them than I had expected. I sat down in my seat and Nash joined me.

"You nervous?" He asked me.

"Yes, very nervous." I told him.

"Don't be. We'll all be here with you." He said, putting his hand on my back. The only thing that I could think about was how he was touching me. Soon the boys sat down, Matt sitting on the other side of me.

"So I guess we'll start off by taking questions from some fans!" Carter said to the crowd of fans. Carter picked out a fan from the crowd and she yelled one out to me.

"Anna, which one of the boys do you like the best?"

I thought for a bit before answering.

"Matthew. He's my favorite." I told them all smiling.

"Is something going on with you and Matt?" Another fan yelled.

"No no, we're just friends! She's like a sister!" Matt exclaimed to the crowd.

"I ship Nanna!" A fan yelled.

"No! Shawnna is the best!"

"Tanna is the best!" Another fan yelled, and before I knew it all of the fans had gotten into a fight over who would be the best with me. My cheeks were bright red and I looked over at Matt for help. He signaled something to Carter.

"Okay guys! We all have opinions on that but now it's time for Shawn Mendes to sing!" Carter announced. Shawn smiled and went over to sing while the rest of us walked off stage.

"Sorry for that." I said, turning to Nash and Taylor. I would have to apologize to Shawn later.

"You don't need to apologize for anything. But I think it's be smart to point out that I only like you as a friend." Taylor said. I sighed a little louder than I should have. That was a relief.

"Okay good." I said, grabbing him into a hug. That was one less boy I had to worry about. I turned back to look at the stage and saw that Shawn was finishing his song.

"This next song, I dedicate to an amazing girl that I just met."