23

"Look at that giant teddy bear!" Cameron yelled, running through the doors of the store and straight towards the stuffed animal. He picked the bear up and hugged it like a little kid.

"I want dis one." He said, like a little kid. I smiled as he cuddled the bear.

"You sure you're 19, Cam?" I smirked.

"Nope, I'm five. Now can I pwease have the bear?" Cameron asked, giving the guys and I a pouty look. We all stood there and stared at him, not giving in until we heard a loud sigh.

"You're a little kid. Come on." Shawn said, walking over to him and grabbing his arm. Cameron smiled widely and they went toward the registers. The rest of us split up and went in different directions around the store. Nash and I were walking through the aisles when he saw a little boy trying to get a toy.

"Do you need some help?" Nash asked kindly, crouching down to be eye level with the boy.

"Yes, I want that toy." The little boy said, pointing up to one of the higher shelves. Nash picked up the boy so that he could grab the toy, then placed him down when he had gotten it.

"Thank you." The little boy said, hugging Nash.

"No problem, now get back to your parents." Nash smiled, as the boy ran away happily.

"You're really cute with kids." I smiled at him.

"Am I not cute always?" He asked, smirking at me.

"Not this cute. Boys with kids are adorable." I told him, smiling wider.

"You know, we could have kids like this one day. Then I could be adorable all the time." He winked, wrapping his arms around me.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, babe." I said, blushing.

"Just putting it out there." He said, pulling me into a kiss. We stood there kissing until a loud cough interupted us.

"Children's toy store, remember?" Matt exclaimed loudly. I turned to him, glaring, as my cheeks turned bright red.

"You two can get it on when we go back." Gilinsky said, winking to us.

"No, I don't think so." I smirked, walking over to the guys. Nash was still standing where I left him, pouting.

"Come on, babe. You should've known I wasn't going to be that easy to get." I said, smiling.

"I know, thats what makes you different than other girls." He said, sighing loudly but smiling anyway.

"Stop being so cute and lets go somwhere else." Ella scoffed, as we made our way out of the store.

"No need to be jealous." I said, smiling at her. She rolled her eyes at me and laughed.

"Yeah, there is no need to be jealous." Taylor said, grabbing her hand in his. Her eyes widened and her face rapidly turned pink. I laughed at her reaction with the other guys, as Taylor's face also slightly gained color.

"Called it." Nash whispered in my ear, as we walked out onto the street.