25

"Huh? Oh, nothing's wrong." I told Nash, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm not dumb, Anna. I know something's up." Nash told me, and I sighed.

"Well, you know how Matt and I kissed? Well... I migh-"

"Have feelings for him? I figured that." Nash finished.

"I'm sorry. I love you too, Nash. I just don't know what to do." I said, looking down at the ground.

"Anna, whatever you choose I'll be okay with it." He told me.

"I don't know if I will." I said, sitting down next to him. He put his arm around me and hugged me.

"Well, do whatever your heart says. Whatever makes you happy. If you want to break up, just remember that I'll always be here for you." Nash said, taking my hand and rubbing circles on it. I smiled at him, then kissed him quickly.

"Thank you. I think I might just try it out with Matt, but always remember that you mean the world to me." I told him, and got up.

Part of me told me that this was the wrong choice, but a larger part of me told me that it wasn't. When I looked back at him, his eyes were glassy but he smiled at me.

"I'll always be here." Nash said, as I left the room. I walked down the hall and into Matt's room. Him and Carter were in the middle of filming a video and looked at me, surprised.

"Hey look, it's Anna!" Carter said into the camera.

"We're doing and Ask Catt video!" Matt said, smiling. I ignored what they were saying and stood there, looking at them. They looked very confused until I suddenly came back to my senses.

I walked over to Matt and kissed him. He didn't kiss back at first, but kissed back a few seconds after.

"Get some!" Carter whistled next to us, and I moved away blushing. Matt was staring at me with wide eyes.

"Are you still willing to let me be your girlfriend?" I asked Matt awkwardly. He smiled wider than he ever had.

"Of course!" Matt said, pulling me into another kiss. I smiled, then looked at him to see he was as happy as I was.

"Well I guess we were wrong, Matt does have a bae." Carter said into the camera. Him and Matt finished the video and then turned to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Why the sudden change?"

"Well, I felt something with you that I never did with Nash." I told him, blushing.

"Well, should we tell the fans?" He asked me awkwardly.

"It's up to you, babe." I smiled. He was about to reply when I heard someone yelling loudly.

"Anna! C'mon I'm starving go get me food!" Cameron was yelling.

"What is that kids problem?" I sighed loudly, but laughed. I opened the door and saw that he was standing outside the other rooms door. He turned and gave me a confused look, but I only shrugged.

"Let's go." I said, walking down the stairs with Cam following. He grabbed his wallet off of the table and we walked out onto the cold empty street.

We walked down the street only making short small talk, trying to avoid talking about what happened before. I didn't want to explain what happened between Matt, Nash, and I. Luckily, he didn't want to know too much about it.

Once we got to the McDonalds Cameron ordered a ton of food as I waited for him. When he came out of the building his arms were full of bags.

"Were the others hungry too?" I laughed.

"Nope, just me." He smiled proudly.

"Would you mind if ran ahead? I'm starving." Cam asked.

"Nope, go right ahead. I'll be there soon." I told him, and he went running towards the apartment.

I made my way calmly down the street until I felt someone grab my hair and cover my mouth. I tried to scream but it came out muffled.

"You're coming with me, bitch." I heard, just as I blacked out.

A/N
THANK YOU GUYS FOR OVER 1.6K READS!
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
now... only if you guys commented too ;)