16

Nash and I soon went back to the hotel, but by the time we got back it was over. A few fans were still walking around the hotel, but most were gone. We went up to our room and the other guys were waiting there.

"Why're you in my room?" I asked them, trying to ignore their stares.

"How about you tell us where you went." Jack Johnson said, staring me down.

"I left so that I would blow up more at the fan. I didn't leave anywhere far though, just a few blocks away." I explained.

"Why didn't you tell any of us?" Taylor asked.

"I didn't really think you guys cared. Sorry." I apologized to him.

"Fine. But we always care." Aaron said, as I sat down between some of the guys. Nash was still standing by the door and I motioned for him to sit down. He came to sit down by me, but Cameron and Shawn protectively jumped by my sides.

"It's cool guys." I told them. Shawn moved a little away from me to make room for Nash.

"Are you sure?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah, Nash and I figured everything out." I told Shawn. He didn't look like he believed me, but he shrugged it off. The guys and I sat around awkwardly for a few minutes, until Carter finally thought of something to do.

"We should do a YouNow!" He blurted out.

"Yeah! I haven't done one in a while!" Matt exclaimed happily. I went over to my bag and pulled out my laptop then handed it to Carter.

"You guys can use this. Just don't do anything... ya know... bad." I told them. Carter blushed violently and I laughed.

"I'm not like that, Anna." He said, while logging into his YouNow account. I pulled out my phone to tweet something about it, and I saw that the others guys has already tweeted too.

AnnaRoberts: YouNow with the guys? I think yes.

"Hey guys! I know Carter or I haven't done a YouNow recently, but we're here now!" Matt said into the camera as Carter started the YouNow.

"Send us stuff that you want us to do!" Nash called from the back. Just as he said that comments started flooding in.

The guys should do a grind on me

SMACK CAM!!!

Prank Calls!

Those were some of the comments that we had gotten. The guys goofed off for a while and called some fans, but soon we got to a low point again.

"How about we answer some questions?" Shawn smiled into the camera.

"You can ask ANYTHING." Taylor said. The fans went insane.

What's going on with Nash and Anna?

When are you guys finaLLY COMING TO NEW YORK?

Who's Anna's favorite guy????

What are you guys most scared of?

There were many more questions but those were the ones that stood out the most to us.

"What is going on between us?" Nash asked me, after Cameron read the question.

"This." I said before leaning in and kissing him. The guys all let out a chorused aw and I smiled. When I moved away from Nash his eyes were brighter than usual and he was smiling.

"Okay, next question. When are we coming to New York? As Magcon? I'm not sure yet. But we'll be there soon!"

"With me! The guys are coming to stay with me in New York for two weeks before we go to Nashville!" I exclaimed happily into the camera. I could barely hold back my smile.

"Who's Anna's favorite guy?" Cam asked, winking at me. All of the guys stared at me hopefully.

"I'm guessing that means other than Nash? Wow... that's a hard question! I would have to say it's a tie between Cam and Matt. They're like the brothers I never had." I said, as Cam and Matt jumped onto me and hugged me. While I was being violently cuddled by the two guys I heard Jack J ask the next question.

"What are your fears? I'm personally terrified of snakes." Jack said. The guys counted off all of their fears until it came to my turn.

"Oh... uh... a lot of stuff. I guess I would have to say I'm most scared of losing my loved ones. Not just them dying, but them having to leave, or something causing them to hate me." I blushed. The guys all smiled at me.

"Do we count as some of those loved ones?" Hayes asked.

"Of course!" I said a little too confidently.

"You'll never lose us." Aaron said, grabbing me into a hug. I couldn't help but laugh, ruining the moment.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked awkwardly.

"Because this is like, the millionth hug that I've gotten since we started the YouNow." I told him.

He smiled and the guys went back to goofing off for the camera. We continued the YouNow for as long as we could, until all of us fell asleep.