26

I woke up with something covering my eyes. My hands instinctively moved to take away whatever what covering my eyes, but I found them tied down. My head throbbed in pain and I felt a bruise on the back of my head.

"So you finally woke up? Good for you, you're going to wish that you hadn't." A familiar voice laughed. I had heard it before but I couldn't figure out who it was. The blindfold was ripped off my head and my eyes had to adjust to the sudden amount of light.

"Rebecca?" I asked, staring at the brunette girl in front of me. She smirked at me and and laughed.

"You think you could steal Nash away from me, then break his heart and get away with it?" She scowled. Did Nash have something to do with this? He couldn't have.

"What do you mean?" I asked, slightly in shock.

"He's been hours straight because of you. I knew that you were just a whore that would move on to another guy as soon as you got bored. I told you to stay away. Now you have to pay." She explained, an evil smile spreading across her face. My eyes widened in shock as she pulled a sharp object out of her pocket and came toward me.

"Try to escape and I'll kill you." She said, holding the knife up to my neck.

"John come in here! She's ready." She called out. I tried to move but she tightened her grip on me.

"You sure?" A large man asked, walking into the room.

"Now, you'll give him the pleasure he wants, or you die." Rebecca smirked as she left the room.

"Let's get to it." The man said, as tears slipped down my cheeks.

*Hayes' POV*
(ooh changing it up there😏)
a few hours earlier

"We're back!" Cam yelled, walking into the apartment. I shot up from the couch and over to the door.

"Where's my food?" I asked eagerly, grabbing one of the bags from him. He snatched it back quickly and laughed.

"Nope, should've asked for some before we left." Cameron said, grabbing a handful of fries from the bag and stuffing them into his mouth.

"Where's Anna?" Matt asked, walking down the stairs. I looked at Cameron and his eyes were wide.

"Shit, I thought she was right behind me." Cameron said, opening the door to see if she wasn't out in the hall.

"Call her!" Matt yelled, throwing Cam's phone at him. Cameron caught it and called her.

"She's not picking up." Cameron said, his expression suddenly turning worried.

"Oh my god what if something bad happened? What if she's hurt! What if she's in trouble!" I panicked, running my hands through my hair.

"Calm down there, Hayes. I'm sure she's fine." Cameron said just as his phone rang. He looked down and read the message, then looked up at me sadly.

"She's not fine." He said, handing Matt and I the phone.

from: unknown

I've got your friend. Hope you said your goodbyes, because she's not coming back.

"OH MY GOD WE HAVE TO HELP HER!" Matt yelled, running up the stairs. Cam and I followed him.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP ANNA'S IN TROUBLE!" Matt screamed as we tried to calm him down. The guys sleepily emerged from their rooms, except for Nash who came running out, about as panicked as Matt was.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN SHE'S IN TROUBLE." Nash yelled, shaking Matt.

"SHE GOT KIDNAPPED WE NEED TO DO SOMETHI-" Matt yelled, before I hit him in the face.

"What was that for?" Matt asked, looking at me with a confused look.

"We won't get anywhere closer to getting her back if both of you are just screaming at each other. Now does anyone know where she could be?" I asked, suddenly becoming years more mature.

"Rebecca..." Nash whispered under his breath.

"What did you say?" Taylor asked, rubbing his eyes, still half asleep.

"Rebecca. My crazy ex-girlfriend. She threatened Anna to stay away or she would do something bad. It was probably her." Nash explained.

"Do you know where she could be keeping her?" Shawn asked him.

"Probably an abandoned building or something." Nash said, shrugging as his eyes went glassy.

"It's probably the abandoned building a few streets down! They wouldn't have taken her that far away!" Ella gasped.

"We need to go get her!" Matt exclaimed loudly.

"We shouldn't all go." Cameron said, and the boys agreed.

"I'm going!" I yelled, startling the guys.

"You sure, Hayes?" Nash asked.

"Of course. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happened. She's like a sister." I told them, and they agreed that was a good reason.

"I have to go because I know where it is." Ryan said, earning a glare from Matt and Nash. He ignored them and the others decided who was going. In the end it came down to Matt, Nash, Ryan, Cam, and I.

"SHE COULD BE DEAD BY NOW LETS GO!" Matt yelled, beginning panic again. He ran down the stairs and out the door, and we followed him.