24

"How much stuff did you guys buy?!" I exclaimed as we walked into my apartment.

"Not enough!" Jack J said, walking in and dropping what seemed like thirty bags onto the floor. All of their bags crowded the floor and I had to take long awkward steps to step over them. Once I got onto to the couch I sighed loudly and sat down.

"Come on, it wasn't that much walking." Carter said, sitting down next to me.

"You're in shape. I'm not. Of course you'd say that." I sighed, closing my eyes.

"C'mon babe, you're sexy." Matt said, leaning over the couch and laying his head on my shoulder.

"And you're funny." I laughed as he kissed me on the cheek and left. I wasn't shocked at all by this, because we were just friends with that kind of relationship. Carter, on the other hand, looked at me as if he had just seen me naked.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked me.

"Just friends, don't worry your pretty little head." I told him, smiling. He have me an unbelieving look, but went back to his phone.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Shawn asked, walking into the room

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to change into something more comfortable." I said to all of the guys in general, and walked upstairs.

Once upstairs, I quickly went into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas. I brushed my hair out and took my makeup off, then walked back downstairs. All of the guys were sitting in a circle when I got there.

"What're we doing?" I asked, sitting down between Gilinsky and Taylor.

"Truth or Dare!" They all answered.

"So who's going first?"

"I am!" Carter yelled, and my stomach tied into a knot.

"So Matt, truth or dare?" He asked, as I froze up.

"Dare." Matt said confidently, not realizing what was going to happen.

"I dare you to kiss Anna." Carter smirked, as everyone gasped. Matt's eyes went wide and my stomach dropped.

"Are you cool with this?" Matt asked, as he came over to me.

"I can't say no, can I?" I told him, sighing.

"If you say it's cool..." He said, then began to lean in to kiss me. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see the others reactions.

His lips touched mine and my stomach went from a sinking feeling, to feeling as if someone has let thousands of butterflies loose. As much as I hated to admit it, it was better than any of my kisses with Nash had ever been. A few seconds later when the kiss ended, I saw Matt was as surprised as I was.

"Could've been better." I laughed, as Matt went back to his spot. He looked at me confused, and I gave him a we have to talk later look. He nodded and the game continued.

I could barely count the times that Nash had to either kiss or answer things about each other, but it didn't seem the same after what happened. Soon enough the game was over and we all went upstairs to change. When Nash was in the shower I sneaked over to Matt and Carter's room.

"Matt we need to talk." I said, as I walked into the room.

"Sorry babe, but Matt's in the bathroom." Carter said, not looking up from his phone. I groaned and walked into the bathroom. As soon as I walked in Matt squealed.

"What are you doing?" He exclaimed, blushing.

"We need to talk, Matt." I told him.

"What if I was naked? What if I was doing something that you wouldn't have wanted to walk in on?" Matt asked, rambling on. I stopped him by kissing him.

"You felt that too. I know you did. What are we going to do about it?" I said, as I moved away from him.

"I have no idea. Anna, you and Nash are perfect together. But..."

"But what?"

"I like you too, Anna. A lot. I would do anything for us to be together." He said, running his hand through his hair awkwardly.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"If you don't feel the same way, I understand." Matt said, sadly.

"That's the problem. I think that I do." I told him.

"Well, when you figure it out, come tell me." Matt said, pulling me into a kiss. As much as I didn't want to enjoy it, I did. Seconds later I walked out into the room and saw Carter sitting on the bed with a smug smile.

"I told you that you guys would be more. You should pick him. If you saw the way that he looks at you, and heard the way he talks about you, you would agree with me on this. But it's your decision." Carter said, smiling at me.

"I know. I need some time to think." I told him, and left the room. I walked down the hallway and back into my room. I walked in and closed the door quitely so that Nash wouldn't hear me. Much to my dismay, Nash was already out of the bathroom and waiting for me.

"Anna, what's wrong?"