4

I looked up to see a boy wearing a bandana around his head standing in the doorway. I sighed and stuffed my face into the pillow.

"I don't want to get up." I groaned.

"Well that's my bed." he said walking over.

"Be a gentleman." I told him.

"Fine, I won't make you move. But I'm still lying down." he said, laying down on the bed with me.

"So you're who I'm stuck with? I don't even know your name." I told him, turning to face him.

"It's Taylor." He smirked.

"Well I'm Anna, nice to meet you." I said, closing my eyes to try and fall asleep.

"Cuddle with me." Taylor said while putting his arm around me.

"Sure." I mumbled. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I was cuddling a cute guy that I just met, what had the world come to?

I couldn't complain though, he was warm and smelled good, not to mention he was clearly attractive. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

"OOH WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?" A voice exclaimed loudly. I opened my eyes and saw Taylor looked as tired as I did. I turned my head to see a group of boys standing around the bed with their cameras out.

"Oh please tell me you did not take pictures." I muttered.

"Oh yes, we did. And posted them too." The guy with blue eyes said, smirking. They posted them. Pictures of me and a guy that I've just met. I jumped up from the bed just as he started to run out of the room.

"Run Nash! Run!" I heard the other guys yell as I chased him down the hallway.

"Delete the picture!" I yelled down the hallway after him.

"Never!" He yelled turning into a room. I put my foot between the door just as he tried to close it. I opened the door and walked over to him.

"Delete it." I said as he backed up against the wall, sticking his phone in his pocket.

"Make me." Nash whispered, smirking. I looked up at him confused and saw that his face was coming closer to mine. Was he about to kiss me? I panicked about what I was going to do, but just then Cameron walked in.

"Well then Anna, two boys in one day?" Cam said teasingly.

"It's not what it looks like!" I exclaimed, turning to face them.

"No need to explain yourselves. Me and the guys are going out around the town, do you want to come with us?" Cam asked.

"Yeah, I would love to." I said as I walked out of the room. I could not get out of there fast enough.