44

I settled down on my bed just as Cameron walked in.

"Thanks for agreeing to share a room with me." I smiled at him. This time around the rooms hadn't been arranged beforehand, so I practically begged Cam to room with me.

I couldn't face Nash or Matt without feeling guilty, and the other boys didn't know what was going on. Only Cameron knew.

"No problem, you're my best friend." Cam smiled, jumping onto the bed next to mine.

"We don't have the event until tomorrow, do we?" I asked, and Cameron nodded, completely entranced in his phone.

I thought about asking him other things, but I doubted I would get an answer.

I pulled my phone out and saw that my twitter notifications were blown up. Nothing big had happened, yet everyone seemed to be talking about me.

I didn't like this attention at all.

Anna should go die.

Why is she even famous.

Honestly, no one even goes to meet Anna. They just want to meet the guys.

She's not even pretty why do they like her?

I don't have anything against her, but she shouldn't be with them.

I scrolled through the tweets and they only got harsher and harsher.

Cut your wrists and bleed bitch.

Kill yourself already, I can bring you a rope.

Can she shoot herself, it would make the whole world better.

As much as those words hurt me, I wouldn't let myself do what they said. I would not cut myself. I can't break my promise to people who care about me.

But,

I didn't know if they cared about me?

"Cam, what would you do if I died?" I asked Cameron, but his attention was still on the phone.

"Don't say that. You are never going to die... until ya know, you naturally do of old age." He told me.

"Do you ever just want to get away?" I asked him.

"All the time... all of the time." He sighed.

My thoughts were a mess once the idea came to my head.

Could it work?

Should I do it?

"I think I found a way..." I muttered to myself, not loud enough for him to hear.

I found a way out.