35

"AND NOW, JACOB WHITESIDES IS HERE TO SING FOR YOU GUYS!" Shawn exclaimed loudly, just as he finished his songs. The crowd cheered wildly as Jacob ran up onto the stage.

"You were great!" I told Shawn as he walked off stage.

"Aren't I always?" Shawn smirked.

"Arrogance isn't attractive."

"Well then I must be an exception, cause I'm smoking." He winked, as he turned towards a table that some drinks were set on. I turned the other way and sat down on a couch that had been set up for us.

Just as I sat down my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and had a new text from Ella.

CHECK TWITTER NOW!

I didn't bother texting back and went to the twitter app instead. My notifications were completely blowing up.

@forevercash: Why is Nanna trending again?

@espiNOsa: Is Anna cheating on Matt with Nash?

@samgilinsky: @itsannaroberts leave Magcon already, you're a whore.

Along with those tweets there were multiple pictures of when Nash was talking to me before Magcon. There was also a tweet from Stacey.

@StaceyRyanXO: Breakups are the worst. I'm so much better than her.

I laughed at that. They probably hadn't broken up. She just loved to cause drama. I wanted to tweet something in return to that, but I didn't know what to say. My feelings were still a gigantic mess.

"What's wrong babe?" Matt asked, sitting down next to me. He kissed me on the cheek and I slightly smiled.

"Nothing." I said, and he smiled at me. He was so gullible.

"Well you can tell me if anything's ever wrong." He said, kissing me again. Once he got up I groaned and turned stuffed my head into a pillow. I let out a scream, then put down the pillow, only to see Gilinsky staring at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting down next to me.

"Boys." I said, leaning on him.

"What happened? Tell me everything." He said, patting my back.

"Nash told me he missed me, and well, I think I still like him. Who am I kidding, I know I still like him." I said to Jack. I looked up at him and saw him looking over my shoulder.

"Anna, can we talk?" Nash said. I reluctantly got up and followed him to where he was going. We were in one of the empty rooms when he finally stopped and turned to me.

"Were you serious?" He asked.

"Um."

"Were you?"

"Nash..." I began to say, when I was cut off by him kissing me. Fireworks exploded through me and I knew what I had been missing.

"Do you still like me?" He asked, smirking as he moved away.

"God damn it, Nash. I missed your stupid face so much."

"I'll take that as a yes." He laughed.

10k reads!
I love you guys so much!!

QOTC
Did you guys like this chapter?
Give me feedback on my book :)