10

"Ten minutes is up!" Taylor yelled, pulling the door open.

"I know what you're all thinking. Nash and I only kissed, nothing more." I said as I walked out into the room.

"I'm sure Nash is glad about that." Cameron smirked. I turned to Nash and saw he was making the cute pouty face. I grabbed his hand.

"Maybe one day," I said as his face lit up, "but not anytime soon. We've been together for only a few hours!"

Nash smiled to me and squeezed my hand.

"I understand." he said, as we sat down to continue the game.

The game continued for another few hours before we realized that it was already four in the morning. All of the guys left back to their rooms and I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Once I came out Taylor was giving me a smug grin.

"Are you sure you and Nash didn't do anything?" Taylor asked cheekily.

"Yes Tay, I'm completely sure." I sighed, lying down on the bed.

"Whatever you say." Taylor said as he laid on his bed. I could hear the smirk in his voice. Soon I was asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wake up Anna!" I heard Cam yell as I slowly opened my eyes. He was sitting on my stomach shaking me awake.

"Get off of me." I laughed, pushing him off.

"Nothing else would wake you up! We have fifteen minutes until we have to be downstairs. All of the other guys are already down there, so they sent me up to wake you." He explained.

"Fifteen minutes?!" I exclaimed loudly as I jumped up and ran into the bathroom. I fixed my hair and put on some makeup. I changed into better clothes and went back into the room.

"How long was that?" I asked him.

"Ten minutes. So we NEED to get going." He said as we walked out into the hallway and down to the elevator.

"Why didn't Nash come wake me up?" I asked curiously.

"The guys and I realized that if he was the one to wake you, you guys would probably just start making out." Cam laughed. I blushed as we approached the rest of the guys.

"Aww look, Anna's blushing. Cam what did you do?" Matt asked him cheekily.

"Oh nothing." Cam said, turning to smirk at me.

"Better have been nothing." Nash said as he protectively wrapped his arm around my waist. The last day of Magcon in Dallas passed insanely fast and before any of us knew it, it was time to pack and catch the flight to DC.

"What time does the flight leave?" I asked Taylor when we got back to our room to pack.

"Eleven." He told me. It was already 9:30 so I hurried and tossed my stuff into my bag. I had not taken too much out of it since I knew I would have to put it all back anyway.

By the time that I was ready it was already ten, so I walked down to the lobby. Some of the other guys were already there so I joined them. Once everyone was there we piled into the van and drove off to the airport.

I was sitting squished in between Nash and Matt. I pulled out my camera to vlog.

"Hey y'all, it's me again! It's like, the middle of the night right now and we're on our way to the airport! Look at these tired little cuties," I said as I moved the camera around to show everyone who was sleeping. Nash, Cam, and I were the only ones that were awake. I continued to vlog and talk into the camera until I fell asleep.

*Nash's POV*

I was intently listening to Anna as she vlogged. She looked so cute when she got really into talking. I noticed she got quiet so I looked over and saw that she was asleep. I picked up the camera from her and began to talk.

"Well I guess she was as tired as the rest of them? Look at how cute she looks," I said as I faced the camera to her leaning on my shoulder asleep, "she's adorable! so, goodnight guys!" I said as I shut off the camera for her.

(Next chapter starts off at Anna's POV)