34

"Why the fuck won't she wake up?" Carter groaned, just as I opened my eyes.

"Shut up." I said, rolling over.

"Well okay, keep sleeping. I guess you don't want to go to Magcon then." He said sarcastically.

"What time is it?"

"Twelve now, starts at 1." Carter said, getting up off of the bed.

"WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME?" I yelled, jumping off of the bed and running out the door to my room.

"I TRIED TO!" Carter yelled, clearly annoyed as he followed me to my room.

"WELL YOU DIDN'T TRY HARD ENOUGH," I yelled, running into the room and then into the bathroom. "Now pick me out some clothes."

I ran into the bathroom and did my usual routine. My face was still red and blotchy from crying last night so I put on more concealer than usual, to cover it up.

"Clothes." I said, walking out of the bathroom and sticking my hand out to Carter. He handed me the clothes and I changed. When I looked back at him his eyes were wide and he was smirking.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I winked, walking out of the room.

"Damn girl, no wonder Nash and Matt love you so much." He said, following me out.

"Nash doesn't love me." I laughed, walking down the hall to the elevator.

"He talks about you all the time! You two aren't dating but he's still completely whipped." He said, causing me to smile. Wait. Why did I smile. I didn't like him anymore. I couldn't like him anymore.

"Oh." Was all I could manage to say, still trying not to smile. The conversation stopped about there, and soon we got to the room where the Magcon was going to be held. As soon as I walked in I was pulled to the side.

"Sorry." Nash said, holding my arms so that I wouldn't leave.

"For what?" I asked.

"Last night. I shouldn't have done that. I knew you didn't want to be with me anymore, but I needed an answer."

"Don't say that."

"What?"

"That I don't want to be with you anymore. I don't know who I want to be with anymore." I said, finally getting his hands off of me and going to the others. I sat down by Sam, since Matt was on stage helping the Jacks set up something.

"How much time until it starts?" I asked him.

"Ten minutes."

"Meet and Greet first?"

"Yup." He said, looking back down at his phone.

"Hey Sammy, what would you do if you loved two people but didn't know which one to choose?" I asked him, and he looked back up at me.

"Pick Nash."

"That's not what I was talking about?" I lied.

"Yes it was. Pick Nash. That's all I have to say about it."

A/N

I suck at updating sorry guys :(

I take forever.

QOTC

Who do you want more or less of? Other than Nash & Matt.