12

Welcome to Washington, D.C.

I lifted my head from the window and yawned. I barely even remembered getting on the plane, or the entire ride. The guys were all awake and already getting their bags out of the overhead compartment.

"Want me to get your bag for you?" Matt asked me, when he saw I was getting up.

"Yeah, that would be great." I smiled to him.

He took my bag out and handed it to me. I got up and followed the rest of the guys off of the plane. Once off of the plane, we left the airport and took the car to the hotel.

"We don't share a room anymore." Taylor said sadly as he walked away from the front desk.

"Aww Taywer... we'll still see each other every day, but I'll miss you." I said, frowning back to him. I walked up to the desk to get my own key.

"Miss, you will be sharing a room with Nash Grier." He said, handing me the key. A giant smile spread across my face as I went back over to Nash.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked.

"Oh, no reason, roomie." I told him, my smile only getting bigger.

"We're sharing a room!" Nash said excitedly, then went to get his key. He got back and we went up to the room. There was a connecting door between our room and Cameron and Gilinsky's room.

I threw my bag down onto the bed that was closes to the connecting door. My stuff bounced off of the bed and onto the floor. Just as I bent down to pick it up the door opened and hit me in the head.

"Holy shit, Anna! I'm so sorry!" Gilinsky said, as he helped me get up. Nash rushed over and grabbed me into a hug.

"Are you okay? Anything wrong?" Nash worriedly asked.

"I'm fine Nash, it was only a bump." I laughed. He still looked concerned, so I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want anything to ever happen to you." He said, kissing my forehead multiple times. In the corner of my eye I saw Jack awkwardly back out of the room.

"You're so sweet Nash." I said, kissing him on the lips lightly. He tried to deepen the kiss, but I moved away from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked, confused.

"Nothing's wrong, but we're not doing that now," I said cheekily, "the last thing I want is one of the guys walking in on us making out."

"Fine." he groaned, falling down onto his bed. I picked my stuff off of the floor, making sure that no one was opening the door.

"Are there any plans for tonight?" I asked Nash.

"I'm not sure, ask the guys." He said, moving up on the bed to sit up.

I opened the connecting door and stuck my head in. A few of the guys were in there.

"Yo, do we have any plans for tonight?" I asked the guys.

"Did you forget already? The VIP meet and great is tonight!" Cameron exclaimed.

"Seriously? I completely forgot! What time?" I asked him.

"Seven, so you have half an hour." He said. I thanked him and went back into my room.

"Nash! We have half an hour until we have to be down in the convention room!" I told Nash.

He jumped off of the bed and ran to the mirror to fix his hair. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower before realizing something was missing.

"Nash..." I said through the door.

"Yes, Anna?" He said back.

"Any chance you could hand me some clothes?" I asked, my cheeks turning bright red.

"Can't you get them yourself?" He asked, and I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"In my underwear? Only in your dreams." I told him.

He mumbled something that I couldn't hear and stuck his hand into the bathroom, holding a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I quickly slid them on and fixed my hair.

"Thanks boo," I said, kissing him on the cheek, "I like the shirt."

"I knew you'd love it" He winked. He had handed me his 'nashty' t-shirt. It was very loose on me, but I liked it anyway.

"You two have five minutes! Whatever you're doing in there has to end!" Matt yelled into the room through the door. Nash put his arm around me and we walked out into the hallway.

"You're gross, Matt." I told him, punching him in the shoulder.

"You two are sharing a room for a few days, who knows what could happen." Matt winked, as us and the rest of the guys walked down to the room where the meet and great would be held.