40

"I love you." Nash told me the second that I walked trough the door.

"I love you too." I smiled at him. Cameron went and joined the other guys, who were all watching a game of football on TV. They were getting pretty into it too.

"I'm sorry for not going to see you myself, but I figured that it would only make it worse, cause ya know I'm the guy who made you and Matt fight and I just didn't think it would be a good idea and I'm sorry I hope you're not ma-"

"Nash, it's fine." I laughed, cutting him off. He pulled me close to him and kissed me on the forehead.

"But you didn't...?" He asked worriedly. I looked down at the ground, not wanting to answer him.

"Anna, please don't okay. I'm not going to give you a whole lecture about it, I'm sure you got enough of that from Cam, but I love you. You shouldn't hurt yourself, no matter what the reason." He said, hugging me again.

"I promise." I smiled at him.

"You still sad?"

"Just a bit, but don't worry it's not a big deal." I told him, but he ignored me.

"Guys, we're going out. Be back in a few hours!" Nash said, pulling me out the door. We were in front of the hotel before I even had time to protest.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise." He smiled at me, and kept walking. I followed him down the streets, which were mostly empty. Everyone who would be out at night in Miami was either currently at a party, or too wasted to actually make it to the street.

Nash kept leading me along the road until we got to a beach. He was smiling insanely as he led me onto the sand. What was this kid planning? We soon walked up to a small picnic set up on the sand, with cute candles set up everywhere.

And Shawn sitting in the corner.

"Umm... what are you doing here?" I laughed, seeing as he looked completely out of place.

"Nash's paying me to sit here and play music for you guys." He said, smiling. I couldn't help but laugh. Of course Nash would.

"This is another reason Cam went to get you." Nash said, still smiling widely.

"It's so cute Nash!" I said, while sitting down on the blanket. Nash sat next to me and began to take stuff out of the basket (while Shawn strummed songs quietly on the side).

"I didn't really prepare anything special but I hope you like it." Nash said. He was acting more awkward than usual. What was he doing?

"It's perfect, don't worry about anything. It's the thought that counts." I smiled at him.

"Hey, you guys got any chocolate chip muffins?" Shawn asked, earning a glare from Nash. I laughed and tossed him one, and he continued to play.

Nash and I were laughing and joking around for hours, yet he still seemed a bit out of it.

"What's wrong?" I asked him, after a while of not saying anything about it.

"What do you mean?" He asked me, trying to play it off that he hadn't just spent the entire night biting his lip nervously and staring at me.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked him, and he sighed.

"Okay so well um maybe I sorta, fuck it. Anna, you're absolutely perfect. I couldn't ask for a better girl to spend time with. I love you so much you can't even begin to understand. I probably messed it up with this date... I hope you still liked it. Next time I promise that I'll pick someone less talkative than Shawn,"

"Hey!"

"Anyway, you're absolutely perfect and I can't help but worry if you feel the same way. You're absolutely amazing and there's nothing about you I would change. So... Anna I have something to ask you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, staring at me nervously.

"Of course!" I said, pulling him into a kiss. Maybe things were turning out right, after all?

"I love you." Nash said, leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you too."

A/N

Did you guys like this chapter?

I tried to make it as adorable as possible, but I don't know if I succeeded 😏

Feedback?