41

"I don't like you. Never have, never will."

"B-But everything you said?" I said, choking back tears.

"Sweetie, I just wanted you to be able to say that you were mine." Nash laughed, causing me to break down.

"None of us wanted you." He smirked.

"So I was just a prize to you?" I asked.

"Not just to me, to all of us. Now leave, none of us want to see you again, now that I've won." He laughed, pushing me out the door.

Then I woke up.

It was the middle of the night so no one was awake. Matt had eventually come back to our room but now he was sleeping on the other bed, alone.

He looked so sad.

I quietly got up and walked out of the room. The hallway was empty and I didn't want to wake anyone up, so I stayed quiet and went down to the lobby.

There was no one there other than the staff, so I just sat down on a couch. My thoughts were racing through my head.

I made the right choice, didn't I? What if it wasn't? But Nash was so amazing.

I really needed to stop doubting myself.

"What are you doing down here?" A familiar voice asked, sitting next to me.

"Trying to figure things out, you?"

"Jack snores, I couldn't tell asleep," Gilinsky laughed, "Maybe I can help you figure things out?"

"Yeah I'm sure you'd be great with telling me if I made the right choice or not." I told him.

"Simple. You didn't."

"Hold on, what?" I asked, surprised.

"Matt seems so much better for you than Nash is. For one, he caused you less pain."

"I know." I sighed. Jack put his arm around me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry. Nash is a pretty cool guy for you and everything, but it's been way too fucked up." Gilinsky said.

"I think you might be right." I said, tearing up again. Why the hell did this have to happen to me?

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"I have no idea." I told him.

"Take your time, Anna. Lets go get something to eat to get your mind off of it." Jack said, standing up. He helped me up and we walked out of the hotel.

I thought I had my decision over with. I guess I was wrong.

A/N

So guys

How'd you like this chapter?

Honestly I would love if you guys commented more :)

I probably would update more if you guys did 😏