43

Of all seats.

Of all places I could have sat.

I was stuck between Matt and Nash.

Kill me.

"Anna? Anna why do you look so mad?" Cam said, leaning over the seat to face me.

"Why do you think?" I told him, and he suddenly realized.

"But they're asleep."

"But they're still here." I said, and Cameron groaned, knowing there would be no way that he could make this better.

"Take a nap or something, don't think about them." He said, then turned around. I pulled out my phone and began to look through twitter.

(a/n made all of these up idk if they're real)

@espinosaaaa: does anyone even know what's going on with Anna and the guys?

@caniffismybae: what a whore two guys in two months.

@nashtycam: Anna isn't even pretty why do they like her?

"Excuse me." Matt said, making me look up. He had woken up and was trying to get past me and Nash.

"Sorry." I said quietly, moving in the seat so that he could get past. Once he walked past me I went back to looking at my phone.

Just as I turned on instagram, the screen went black. I should have charged it. Fuck. What am I going to do for the rest of the plane ride? We still had a few hours left.

"Um, Matt?" I asked, turning to him since he had already come back.

"What?" He asked, his face showing no emotion.

"Can I maybe listen to music with you? My phone died..." I said, smiling a little at him. He looked unamused.

"Whatever." He said, turning to the window and handing me one of the headphones.

"Why can't we be friends?" I asked him, but he ignored me.

"Can we please be friends? Like nothing ever happened?" I asked, and he finally turned around.

"Like nothing happened? Yeah, okay." He rudely said.

"You don't get it. I still love you, and I hate seeing you mad at me." I told him, and he looked me straight in the eyes.

"No. YOU don't get it." He said, then turned back around.

"If you loved me, why'd you leave me?" Matt asked, staring out the window.

"I-I don't know."

A/N

This chapter was short sorry

If you know where the last thing Matt said is from I love you 😏

You guys should comment more!

Please ☺️

Feedback?