Chapter 10

The next day , I went to school,  I had no idea why did I go? I mean I had a lot of things to which is more important than going to school,  anyway I went their and had the sections of the school day,  they were so much boring specially that Ayame is absent I mean I had no one to chat with , anyway at the beginning of the day the teacher told as that we had a new student named Ara Akite She is somehow crazy,  kind,  pretty and can change her voice easily, she is so talented in that , anyway she became a member in our big class,  we soon became friends , she walked alone so we asked her to walk with us,  we had lunch together and had fun, anyway in the break  Ayame came to me and asked me about the new girl ( Ara ) and I said " Non of your business "

" trust me it is mine "

" prove it " I said

" I am your boyfriend do you remember or shall I repeat?!?! "

" I can't remember " I replied

" OK then I must remind you "

" no you don't have to " I said

" No "

Then Akira called me then I said " I must go now see ya "

After I went to Akira,  I hugged her and told her about what happened and I thank her for rescuing me,  anyway Akira felt sorry for rescuing me,  then I said " YOU IDIOT HOW DARE YOU?!?! REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN "

" I am sorry for interrupting you, if you want anything condom or water,  just call me " she said

Then I took off my shoe and ran after her with one pare in my hand in the whole school but the bill of the next section rang and saved her from my hand ( Shoe ), anyway Ayame tried to ask me about a lot of things such as Ara and my relationship with Kuji,  and my answer was " Non of your business "

Anyway I was so happy because I can smell  a fire coming from Ayame but I hided my smile anyway I went home but on my way Ayame asked Akira to have a word and she agreed , I felt that he is planning for something but I didn't know what is it , I pretend to ignore them because I trust Akira I mean that she can't hide anything from me , when they finished talking I asked her about what they talked about but this time she said " It is a secret between Ayame and me "

I was like what are you talking about you are Akira but I said " Are you kidding me? You are Akira , Are you OK ?Are you sick?!?!"

" No I am fine but the secret is a secret " She said with a cold voice

" What .............................. ? By the hell what are you saying?!?!?!" I asked

" Anyway we must go and take HikariSakura and Haruka home " she said

" OK but remember that I will know everything as soon as possible " I said

" We will see "

Anyway I went home and I slept well,  it was a very good day,  I mean I made a fire in Ayame,  I didn't see Ayato or fight with him, that's bot normal I thought that he wants to take revenge from me because of what happened at the cafe and the best part is that I had a new friend.

The next day I went to school and I had two new friends they were Ara's friends Ichiru bell and Nana Madona , They weren't in our class but in the same grade,  the whole day was unusual I had a chat with Ayame and Kuji I tried to talk to Kuji more than Ayame,  I mean even if I like him this doesn't allow him to know everything in my whole life,  I am free right.