Chapter 27

The next day I woke up and then the nurse entered with the doctor and both of them agreed that I can leave the hospital and go home, I was so excited and happy but then I heard my self asking " What about Ayato?! "

" he will get out today as well,  we told mister Ayame his friend that he can leave today as well " the nurse said happily

After a while Sora entered the room with some papers and then she said that it is time to go and then she said that Ayato is coming with us and then we went to Ayame's car who said that he will drive us home

On our way we saw a strange accident and we saw a lake of blood and I saw a guy who his aura was full of blood,  I started screaming and crying hard then Ayato who was setting beside me put his hand on my waist and rested my head on his chest in a way that I can't see the blood but that didn't totally work, suddenly the blood found a way to catch my eye then a strange scene pooped in my mind, it was like an old accident then I saw my young self and then I saw a lady with me who I am sure that she is my mum then I saw blood and I saw my young self crying and screaming and then suddenly I started remembering everything and then I started crying harder and then the car stopped and I opened the door and started running away from the blood and from everything.

I ran and ran till my legs hurt so I stopped and looked around me and I found myself in a beautiful garden, I sat under a tree and pulled my legs closer to me and hugged them,  I started remembering all the incidents,  I saw Sora, Mirai, Chloe, Naoko, Haiah, Ayato, Ayame, Notori, Kuji and all my friends and family,  I started crying as I remembered the as things Haiah did and then I heard a man voice calling my name,  I didn't recognize who is he till he came closer and then I saw that he was Ayato .

"Akira,  what's wrong ?! Are you okay?! " he asked

" I am fine Ayato " I said then he sat next to me and then he said " you know that you can tell me "

I nodded then threw myself in Ayato's arm and then I heard myself saying "I remembered everything, Ayato , I love you "

He surrounded me with arms and then said " love you too ", then he hugged me tighter and then he kissed me and I kissed him back,  then we went to my house and I saw Sakura and Haruka who were totally mad at Ayato but they soon acted normally,  we had lunch together and then Ayato went to his home and I went to my bed but I couldn't sleep,  I was so happy as I started fangirling and then I remembered Haiah,  this time she didn't made me angry because I have a lot of things better than her as Ayato and my friends but I won't let it go that easy,  I want to take my revenge from her, "Tomorrow will be an exciting day for me " I murmured then went to sleep around 1:00 am