Chapter 13

The next day I went to my class,  I was so lazy that day , I wondered how did I get out of the bed,  Above all the weather is so cold,  I think that we are going to celebrate with the winter soon,  anyway I went to school and had my boring class,  anyway I went to school late so I didn't have time to talk with Akira or Mirai or even Chloe maybe that's better than talking to them about yesterday, anyway I went to my class and sat down, but when I noticed today's date, I was so surprised,  today is Akira's birthday, I thought about a surprise party bit because I am so late so I will make it tomorrow,  the only thing I was thinking about was Akira's birthday.

In the break,  I asked Akira to have a private chat with our friends,  she seemed disappointed but she agreed after all,  then I asked MiraiChloeAra, Ishiru and Nana to have a party at anyone's house,  Ara accepted because she was the newest one to our house and more important Akira's house, we chose tomorrow night to be the day, Ishiru is going to come at Ara's house , we told her that we are going to study together for the exams and to make it more sense we told her to have her books with her.

Ishiru and Nana will go with Ara to her house in order to prepare everything and decorate the house , I am going to get the dessert and make the pizza actually pizza is the one and only food I can cook,  anyway I went to class after the break is ended,  I went to Hikari's school and told her everything about Akira's birthday and she asked me to come and I accepted,  and she added a very important thing,  she asked me to ask Kuji to come,  this will make Chloe and Kuji closer,  specially if she asked him,  I told Mirai about it because I can't tell Akira,  she said that she liked the idea and she will ask Chloe to invite him and some friends as Ayame and our classmates bit she concentrated at the word Ayame,  but I just ignored her , anyway I agreed with her except the part of inviting the class but I just accepted,  I mean what will happen but I warned her from inviting Haiah and she said " Don't worry I am not going to invite her " , I relaxed and then I went to sleep but actually I can't stand waiting for the party,  I am so excited.