2

Katsuki Yuuri

"I'm gonna go wander around a bit," Yuuri said, his brown eyes going to the café door, before looking back at his sister. "Russia's big."

A Japanese boy in a large country like Russia was never really heard of. Hasetsu was indeed smaller, Russia's St. Petersburg beating it by a large margin. He shuffled over to get his coat.

"Ay, leaving so soon? I want my coffee."
"I'm waiting on my cheesecake,"
"My hot chocolate,"

Yuuri was slightly surprised by the barrage of complaints, but he instead ignored them.

"Seriously?" Mari—his sister—replied, frowning but she did not take her eyes of the cup she was cleaning. "Gonna leave me here, huh."
"Mari-neechan.. you know it's not like that.."
"I'm kidding," she said, smiling softly as she eyes her brother. "But seriously. You don't usually like going out. What's different?"

Yuuri shrugged, looking out the small window on the door. "I'm not sure.. but if we want to start a café in St. Petersburg, we need to know our surroundings and stuff."

Mari smiled lopsidedly, tilting her head. "Ha, really? Hm, okay."
"I don't need your permission."
"Whatever. Just go. Shoo shoo."
"Okay okay," he said, laughing slightly as his sister pushed him out the door.

A cold wind instantly hit him, making him shiver slightly. He adjusted his coat, before moving off. He didn't really know where to start.

Yuuri and his sister had moved to Russia to gain some money. Being the only people who run some hot springs at Hasetsu, Kyushu, people were expected to come.

But not many people knew about Hasetsu, or their springs, so they didn't get all the money they had hoped to get. Yuuri and Mari had moved to Russia to at least get some money through a café.

It worried their parents, but they knew it could happen. And Yuuri knew that they could've gone to Tokyo, or even Osaka, but Mari and Yuuri always wanted to travel abroad; so it was like hitting two birds with one stone.

Why Russia? Well, Yuuri wanted to see the world's biggest country, and Mari knew some tourist spots that the two of them could visit.

It's hard. Living with a sibling in a place new.. but.. I'm sure I can make it work! Yuuri thought, nodding before noticing that he hasn't even moved a bit.

Yuuri bit his lip.

Maybe he should go back inside and take Mari's place. She did say that she wanted to see the places here.. he thought, but the deed was done, so he instead started to move.

In all honesty, Yuuri was lost. He really didn't know where to go. I regret this. I regret this. I regret— he bumped into someone. "Sorry," he muttered, moving forward again. He saw an ice skating rink in a park, and he felt his stomach churn slightly.

Yuuri, it's okay..
We're all here for you!
Go, Yuuri! Good luccckkk!

He smiled slightly as he remembered the crowd's response, but once he snapped out of it, he realized he didn't know where he was going. No. No no..!

He started to panic, his eyes widening slightly. Yuuri fumbled around his pockets, trying to find his phone. He finally got it, and scrolled through his contacts to find his sister.

Found her, he thought as he started to call her.

"Hello? Yuuri..?"
"M— mari-neec-chan i'm lost!"
"It's been less than ten minutes and you're already lost." She said teasingly. Yuuri felt his face heat slightly from embarrassment. "Anyways what do you expect me to do?"
"H— help me!"
"How?"
"I don't know," he admitted, shifting uncomfortably. She sighed through the line. "Do you see a street sign or anything? Like, you can just use the map I stashed in your coat. No, sorry, all of your coats."

Yuuri blinked. "You can't be serious."
"Just check," Mari said, and Yuuri hastily checked all pf his pockets again.
"T— there isn't a map!"
"..what."
"There isn't a ma—"

Yuuri looked at his phone as he realized that the phone call dropped. He wore a hoody hurriedly as he felt some rain drops land on his black hair.

Oh no.

---
Second chapter boring as the first i know but i promise it gets better