4

Katsuki Yuuri

One Week Later

"Eh? Where's Viktor?" Mari asked, looking around the café. "He usually comes here."
Yuuri raised a brow, carrying a tray of glass cups and putting it on the counter. "Does it matter?"
"Yes, it matters. I mean, girls always come over once he's here."
Yuuri fidgeted uncomfortably, getting the tray and going into the kitchen. "He seems like a playboy.."

Viktor Nikiforov—the stranger that Yuuri had met a week ago—had been coming over frequently, and Mari says this was good since girls usually come over more often.

Yuuri bit his lip.

Viktor had already made him uncomfortable and flustered at their first meeting, so he didn't really want to stay around the Russian too long.

"So? I could really care less," His sister replies, smiling softly. "as long as it helps us." She eyed her younger brother. "Yuuri, what's wrong?"
"..He makes me uncomfortable," Yuuri explains quietly. "I'm sorta keeping my distance-"
His sister snorted nonchalantly. "He makes everyone uncomfortable. Big deal."
"M- mari-neechan..,"
"Man up."

-- Later --

"Ah! I'm sorry I'm late," Viktor exclaimed as he entered the café with a dazed smile on his face.
"'Late'?" Yuuri asked, blinking as he looked at the Russian. "you don't really have a curfew here."
"But I really like it here! I have to come here. Thanks for having me oveeerrr," he chirped, nearly tripping on nothing and sitting on a table.

Yuuri just blinked. His face is red.. and he reeks of.. "Are.. are you drunk?"
Viktor shook his head. "I'm not drunk, Yuuri. Just a bit tipsy, but not drunk. Sober. Yeah Yuuri, tipsy."
"You are definitely not sober, Viktor."
"Yurio don't even bother just land the triple axel."

A triple axel..? So he skates..

"W- what?"

"Yuuri! Is that Viktor?" Mari asked from the kitchen.
"Yeah but.." Yuuri looked at Viktor warily. "He's drunk."
"Am not!"
"Yes, you are."
"You are both fighting like little kids," Mari said as she walked out, smiling amusedly. "So, he's really drunk?"

"Yeah-"
"No!"
"He's drunk," Mari concluded. She looked at Yuuri. "Bring him home."
"Wait, what? Why me?"
"Because. You're a boy."
"What does that have to do with anything?"
"Just do it,"

Yuuri sighed, looking at Viktor. "I'm bringing you home."
"What? Why? I love this place!"
"Don't be a spoiled brat now."
"I'm not a brat."
"Viktor Nikiforov. let's. go."

「Viktor's Apartment Building」

"I never knew you lived on an apartment," Yuuri states as he enters the building, Viktor behind him.
"Are you serious? Yuuri, i've known you for a month-"
"Week," Yuuri corrected.
"Whatever. But you should come over to the ice rink. Like.. it's really nice there. You float- sorry, skate on the ice."
"Viktor, please. Shut up."

They entered the elevator, Viktor refusing to walk the stairs. They go over to the door, and they open it.
There was a bark, and a large dog tackled Yuuri on the hallway, making the petite boy yell in surprise.

"Makkachin! Come over here," Viktor cooed, the large poodle turning and running towards Viktor. Yuuri smiled slightly, standing up as he rubs his neck. "You have a dog?"
"Yeah, Yuuri! His name's Makkachin."
"What kind of name is that?"
"What kind of name's Katsuki Yuuri?" Viktor retorted.
Yuuri rolled his eyes teasingly. "I like drunk Viktor better."

Viktor just laughed. "Come on in, to my wonderland!"
"Nevermind you're still drunk." Yuuri said, smiling softly as he eyed the room. "It's pretty small."
"Hey! Maybe I can stay over at the café."
"Dude, no."
"You stay over here?"
"No."

"Fine fine," Viktor chirped, beaming as he looked back at Yuuri. "Hey, Yuuri! Can I have your number?"
He blushed. It's just the stupid alcohol. "What. Why?"
"You seem so fun. I wanna get to know you more."
Yuuri just sighed. "No, you don't. It's the alcohol talking."
"C'mon, please? I'll give you mine!"

Maybe if I agree he'll stop.. So Yuuri wrote the number down, Viktor scribbling his down on Yuuri's hand.
"Why on my hand?"
"I don't think you brought a notebook."
"Well, no." Yuuri admitted, making Viktor grin. "S'okay. You're hand's all I need. So soft.."

Viktor's thumb drew tiny patters on Yuuri's hand. Yuuri flinched away.
"I-.. I should get going.."
"Okay! Thank you so much, Yuuri!"
"No problem," he muttered, leaving the apartment building.

He reluctantly added Viktor's number, eyeing the hand that Viktor drew patterns on. Yuuri saved the number.

His phone buzzed, and he answered a call from his sister. "Mari-neechan?"
"Yuuri! Get back right now!"
"Eh? Why?"

"Minako's here!"

---
Thank's for reading another boring chapter. Things will start real slow, so please be patient! Again, thank you for the constant support!!