29

Viktor Nikiforov

"I miss your dirty jokes," Yuuri murmured, making Viktor chuckle slightly. "Are you serious?"
Yuuri nodded, closing his eyes as he shuffled closer to Viktor's figure on the bed. "I missed everything about you, actually," he said quietly, his hands playing with Viktor's hair.

Viktor just smiled. It was probably one in the afternoon, and they were just cuddling on Viktor's bed since Yuuri didn't really want to leave. Viktor sighed. "Same here."
Yuuri just chuckled.

His brows furrowed slightly. "You know what's weird, Yuuri? Three days ago.. the blackmail stopped."
Yuuri's eyes opened at the word 'blackmail'. "Don't get your hopes up," he muttered. "he.. he might send one later."
"No, he usually sends the letter the next day," Viktor said, standing up, causing Yuuri to whine slightly. Viktor just laughed. "Yuuri, I have an idea."

Yuuri just sighed sleepily and sat up, stretching. "And here I was—hoping to maybe sleep over and get a kiss."
Viktor rolled his eyes playfully, pecking Yuuri on the cheek. "Yuuri, when were you so needy? But, you are definitely going to sleep over, and you will definitely get more than a kiss. Don't worry. I'll lock the door so Makkachin won't interrupt us."

Yuuri turned red.

Viktor smirked, but he got his phone from the desk next to the bed. "In the second note he mentioned something about 'Instagram' since I've been posting pics of the two of us. That's probably how he knew we were still together."

Yuuri nodded slowly, his face still red, but he looked at Viktor with a confused look. "So..?"
Viktor smiled. "And I thought you were the smart one between the two of us. Anyway," he turned his phone on and smiled, and took a picture with Yuuri. Yuuri let out a squeal. "V- viktor!?"

He just looked over at him. "Trust me." Yuuri nodded reluctantly, and Viktor put the photo up on Instagram. Yuuri's face was of course sleepy.

'Sleeping w/ my boyfriend Yuuri. Fixed things up with him ❤️'

"Viktor we weren't s- sleeping together!" Yuuri protested, his eyes widening ever so slightly. Viktor adjusted his glasses, and smiled. "We're going to do it later anyways so what's the difference? Oh right. You're still a virgin in this photo."
"P- please stop.."

Viktor just rolled his eyes, his smile widening and he looked at all the likes and comments that scrolled in. "See? They love us. Oh- one of them is Phichit!"
Yuuri grabbed the phone and saw the comment: 'You go guys! Can't wait for you two to get married.'
Viktor took the phone and typed a reply: 'Working on it.'

Though he turned the phone off before he could see.
"D- delete that photo!"
"No way. That photo's going to be a reminder of how cute you were when you were still pure." He replied teasingly.
"Oh my god Viktor. The moment I looked at you I wasn't pure anymore."

Silence.

"If you pretend that I never said that you can keep the photo," Yuuri said. Viktor shook his head. "No deal."
Yuuri just groaned and covered his face, his glasses falling on the bed. "Just.. just tell me your plan.."
Viktor smiled. "Simple. Let's say he actually sees this. If we catch him delivering the letter, then we can catch his identity too."
Yuuri smiled, slowly removing his hands from his face and nodding slowly. "Viktor you're a genius."

Viktor just laughed and gestured to Yuuri. "Again, I'm a gentleman." He said in that terrible British accent. Yuuri laughed as well and hugged him.

"We're going to catch him."

two hours later

"Yuuri, can we just fast forward to night? Like, I really wouldn't mind giving you hickeys." Viktor said as he peered out of their hiding spot. What's super great was that their hiding spot was literally behind the dumpster.

Yuuri blushed but shook his head. "As much as I'd love that, no thanks."
"Are you sure?" He asked, closing his eyes as he sighed. Oh how he would love to just sleep with Yuuri by his side. Yuuri snorted. "Viktor i'm sure."
"But-"

Yuuri's eyes widened, and Viktor, confused, he perked upwards and saw a figure going to the mail slot. His eyes widened. "T- that's my slot."
Yuuri glanced at Viktor, and he whispered for him to get down as Viktor started to walk to the figure.

Viktor ignored Yuuri, of course.

He got closer, before grabbing the figure's hand. "L- let go!" The figure said, and Viktor finally realized that he's been referring the black mailer as a he; never a she. Anna growled and got out of Viktor's grasp. "I said let go!" She snapped.

Viktor grabbed the letter in her hand, and heard Yuuri run behind him.

Viktor felt his face pale as he read the letter meant for the two of them. And Viktor knew that Anna was the one who blackmailed the two of them.

"I-.. it was you?"

---
Yeah I bet ya'll expected that. Who knows, I might write smut pfftt

Jk jk xD

Ack one last chapter guys!! But there will be an epilogue.