23

Viktor Nikiforov

"Do you even know how much I care about you?" Viktor huffed as Yuuri eyed the paper, his brown eyes scanning in repeatedly. Yuuri nodded distractedly. The Russian was on the bed and he was extremely sure the Japanese beauty wasn't paying attention. "Hm, yeah.."

Viktor raised a brow. "..I'm on fire."
"That's nice."
Is he seriously not listening to me?
"Yuuri, I broke my foot I can't ice skate anymore."
"That's wonderful."
"I really like poison so I drank some earlier."
"That's better."

Viktor huffed once more, before smirking. "I love you."

The Japanese boy coughed rather loudly, and Viktor just laughed. "Did you choke on your own saliva or something?"
Yuuri could only nod as he kept coughing. "Um, yeah, sorry.." he said hoarsely, coughing more.
"Anyways do you know what I mean?" Viktor asked, but Yuuri just nodded. "I'm more curious on why you said 'I love you' though. And don't worry, I do."

Viktor smiled. He's been noticing that Yuuri has this strange quirk to randomly cough and choke on his own saliva once it's been awkward. Adorable. "Bit too soon to be saying I do.. don't you think?"

Once Yuuri's face flushed, Viktor continued. "Isn't it obvious? I said I love you because I love you. You're my little katsudon," he chirped casually, contrast to Yuuri's stammering demeanor. "I- I love you a lot too," he murmured quietly. "Which is why we need to fight this."

Viktor bit the inside of his mouth anxiously. "I think we should go to the police-"
"Yeah, but, Viktor.. Russia's not the most welcoming to people like.." Yuuri paused for a moment. "us. What will they react.. about our relationship?"
Viktor was about to protest when he realized what his boyfriend was saying.

"..you're right," he said with slight frustration. He sighed. "Then what do we do?"
Yuuri smiled and sat next to Viktor. "Have you ever thought of.. I don't know, finding this person?"
He really wanted to slap himself at that moment. He smiled and pecked Yuuri on the cheek. "I'm an idiot. So we just find this person and everything's-"

Yuuri's smirk cut Viktor off.
"Pfft, c'mon Vitya. Let's be rebellious. If this person says to stay apart, we just.. stick together like glue. Break up? Let's try something.. new. Hate each other? Just love the other one much more with slight.. okay, a lot of intamacy." He murmured, leaning in pretty close until their foreheads were touching.

"Viktor," he murmured, his hand making it's way to Viktor's other hand. The seriousness in Yuuri's eyes and actions left the Russian completely speechless. "let's fight and do things together. I want to fight this with you. Experience a lot of things with you.."

Yuuri made his way to Viktor's ear. His breath brushed Viktor's ear softly. "You said I was a candy bar. So if we fight this, I'm going to make sure that I will both be sweet and I will make sure you can't walk the next day."

Viktor grinned as he felt his heart set alight with excitement and shivers. Yuuri pulled away, trying not to laugh as Viktor grinned cheekily. Who was this Yuuri? "I really like this Yuuri."

"Everyone likes this Yuuri. C'mon, I gotta go. We can talk this over the phone, Vitya," He purred teasingly, laughing slightly as Viktor slicked Yuuri's hair back. "That's more like it. Ah, so much eros."
"'Eros'? Me?"
"Yes you!" He said with a laugh.

Viktor was about to close the space between them when the door opened. Mari groaned as the two of them faced her. "As much as I love you to do not make out right now. You guys were taking so long- oh my god were you doing more than ki- Yuuri, I-"

Viktor burst out laughing as Yuuri hastily explained that nothing intimate was going to happen. He smiled as his flustered katsudon was back.

I love dominant Yuuri. But this Yuuri is the one I love the most.

---
Dominant yuuri for your souls. And if you can get some stuff that I put in welp :,)

My second quote is "Eros Yuuri is Best Yuuri"

Not turning back now fam

Gtg sleep gn, ily~!!