24

Okay new trend. So I won't get confused every time's it's Yuuri's 'pov' Yuri is Yurio pfftt

Katsuki Yuuri

「3 days later」

"I am increasingly annoyed on how this Jean-jacquez leroy thinks he is a king when he is in fact an asshole, and I am certain that 'JJ' stands for joke joke." Yurio ranted through the phone, and Yuuri couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Um, why are you talking to me about this?"

"Because the old man isn't answering so I looked through his phone and I saw your number so let's talk."
"That is a very weird reason. Also, don't you.. hate me or something?"
"I still do. But I'm making an effort to make amends so make an effort too, pig."

Yuuri brushed the harsh comment aside. If he really is trying, Yuuri could try. Could. With a sigh, he smiled. "Sure, Yurio."
"Also stop hogging Viktor he may be your coach but I need help. What the fuck do you two do anyways?"
"Pick: detail or no detail?"
"EW NO WHAT THE FUCK."

Yuuri laughed and covered his mouth in an effort to stop his uncontrollable laughter. "I'm sorry, Yurio, Viktor is super dirty and I picked some stuff up by accident."
"YEAH NO FUCKING JOKE THERE." Yurio yelled loudly, and that just made Yuuri laugh harder. "He's always acting like he's some sort of hotshot when I bet he's actually super submissive."

"YURIO!" Yuuri yelled making him laugh harder. "I laugh at stupid s- stuff stop!"
"You're not the only one he contaminated. Let's start a petition that proves Viktor spreads the green minded shit wherever he goes."
"I'd sign," Yuuri replied, his laughter dying down to some fits of chuckles that even he couldn't control.

That all stopped when Viktor was actually by the doorway, a brow raised.

"Oi, are you still there?"
"..Viktor was actually standing there the entire time."
"..what."
"He.. was there the entire ti-"

Yurio hung up on him, and Yuuri nervously faced Viktor. "..hi." Viktor just smirked in reply.
"..how long were you standing there?"
"Let's just go downstairs."

「Later」

"So you basically talked about Viktor behind his back," Mari hummed as Yuuri's face flushed. "you're more of a gossip girl than I realized."
"It wasn't gossip," Yuuri protested meekly, his brown eyes eyeing the small café. "It was.. some sort of petition that.. I mean-.. Yurio and I..-"

"Okay, stop," she replied, rolling her eyes. "You clearly can't explain so just wait for Minako and Viktor to come back."
"When's the party exactly..?" He asked, looking at Mari. Mari lighted a cigarette. "Uh, two days from now. Also," she glanced at Yuuri. "You two have been closer than ever these days. That's good, but what the heck happened?"

Yuuri refrained from saying 'blackmail'. There was enough trouble happening, and he didn't want other people involved; his sister getting involved would've been bad enough. "I don't know.. I just.. did.. something extremely embarrassing.." he murmured, covering his face as he turned red from remembering what happened.

In a way, that was part of the reason, so it wasn't exactly lying. In Yuuri's opinion, though.

"What did you do that was oh so embarrassing?" Mari asked.
I acted very different than usual.
"Please don't make me say it."
"C'mon. Spill."
"And I'm the 'gossip girl'?"
"Spill."
"N-.. no."
"Yuuri-"

Viktor and Minako entered the café, and they were carrying all sorts of bags. Viktor grinned. "Yuuri! Oh- did I interrupt something?"
Yuuri blinked. "Oh! Um, no-"
"Why are you two acting so close? Like, it all started when I interrupted something between the two of you three days ago." Mari piped up, smirking triumphantly.

Oh no.

Viktor's grin somehow widened. "Easy. Yuuri simply-"
"V- Viktor we have t- to do something," Yuuri stammered as he walked over and grabbed Viktor's arm, hogging the older man upstairs. "Viktor I will die if you tell my sister what I did." Yuuri muttered as they entered and closed the door to Yuuri's bedroom.

"But you were so good acting like that! Aw Yuuri I really wanna tell," Viktor whined jokingly, and Yuuri rolled his eyes. "Your acting as if we aren't being blackmailed into breaking up."
"Please don't remind me. I haven't gotten another note though, so.." Viktor murmured quietly, sighing shortly after. "Of all people why us. Forcing us to break apart.. ugh it's wrong. Plain. Wrong."

Yuuri sighed and shrugged as well. "I don't know. But, Viktor, we have to find out what we can do about it."
Viktor nodded, and Yuuri could feel waves of frustration rolling off the Russian. He walked and hugged Viktor, trying to comfort him. "We'll figure things out."

He didn't say anything, but Yuuri let go once he felt a nod. He opened the door only to meet a blonde teen's green eyes. Yurio snorted.

"You're being blackmailed? What can I do to help?"

---
I'm so sleepy but I had to update bc ily guys and I actually love updating and reading your comments <33

Ily!!