26

Katsuki Yuuri

Yuuri didn't know why it had to hurt so badly. He hated the pain a lot—and he hated how stupid he was to fall for Viktor's stupid trap. He was just lying against a tree. On a bench. In a park.

He squinted his eyes shut, trying not to let out a whimper as he felt his face scrunch up from the pain. His brown eyes stung as tears started to fall down his face, and he wanted to cry out so badly.

He covered his face, trying to stop any sign of tears. Stop crying.. stop crying.. But as he continued to tell himself to stop, more memories that were shared between the two of them were remembered.

'Hey Yuuri, you're like a candybar—sweet and nutty.'
'Yuuri!'
'You like what you see?'
'Isn't it a bit too early to say that?'
'I can do better than that. I can coach you.'
'Do you even know how much I care for you?'
'Your hands are so soft..'

Yuuri groaned, covering his ears. He'd drink bleach just to ignore Viktor's voice ringing in his head, and the one thing that really made Yuuri's heart sink was the fact Viktor said 'I love you'. Were all of the moments they shared real?

If all of them were fake, Viktor was a good actor. The other thing that hurt Yuuri the most was that Mari, his sister, knew about the bet and didn't do anything about it.

He sighed, feeling slightly better after crying for a few minutes.

Can I trust anyone anymore?

He really didn't know. The thing that annoyed Yuuri the most was probably the fact that he still loves Viktor. He loved his silver hair and his bright blue eyes that seem to widen whenever he's excited; he loved his stupid and dirty jokes; he loved every inch of the Russian, which Yuuri knew was wrong when Viktor clearly thought he was a joke.

But I love him so much.. ugh, what is Viktor doing to me..?

He knew he had to go soon, so he stood up, wiping away any signs of crying as he started to walk back home.

Once he saw the café, he hesitated slightly. Don't hesitate now, Yuuri. You can do this!

"Yuuri, where were you?" Mari asked as Yuuri entered the café. He looked at her, trying not to ignore her and run upstairs. "..park." Was all he said.
"Yuuri, Viktor's been trying to text and call you.. he's out there right now, trying to look for you." She said, her eyes widening slightly. "W-.. were you crying?"

Crap, he thought, squinting his eyes shut as he headed upstairs, locking the bedroom in the progress as he buried himself in the covers, whimpering as he tried to find any proof that Viktor felt anything.

But he couldn't find anything since all the memories just brought him a step closer to just becoming a crying mess again. His breath hitched as there was a knock on the door, to which Yuuri ignored.

After a while, his phone buzzed, and Yuuri sat up and reluctantly answered it. "..hello?" He asked hoarsely, opening his eyes momentarily.

"Yuuri, we need to talk."

He squinted his eyes shut. "..viktor. Give me a reason why.. why I shouldn't just drop the call-"
"Yuuri.. please.. just.. just let me explain!"
"I can't tell if you were faking 'us', or, or, even manipulating me for fun-"
"Yuuri." His voice came out as stern, and it silenced the Japanese boy immediately. "If you keep interrupting, I won't be able to fix anything."

Yuuri's hand quivered and his breath hitched slightly, tying not to just hang up and break down right there and then. "Maybe.. maybe we don't need to fix anything."

"Y-.. yuuri.."
It pained Yuuri to hear Viktor's voice break like shattered glass. But Yuuri continued, trying to be strong. "Think about it.. we won't be blackmailed.. and.. I don't have to fall for your stupid traps-" he cut himself off as if he was having trouble swallowing. "You can be with Anna-"

"You said to fight! Yuuri, you said we would fight this.. n- not break apart! How many times to I have to tell you: I love you. Not Anna not anyone.. j-.. just you."
"Viktor, you.. you betted on me!" He yelled, his hand gripping the blankets.

"I.. I loved you! And I hate to admit it but I still do.. I.. I still love you.. and.. and I hate it.. please.. leave.. leave me alone." He whispered, already feeling tears sting his eyes as he hung up, about to throw the phone across the room, but he instead dropped it.

Yuuri couldn't care less. He just buried his face into a pillow and let his sobs fill the room.

---
Okay, Yuuri is my bby and I was really torn writing this :,(

Anyways, I hope you felt sad.. or something whatever, but Resident Evil was awesome

Okay back to topic, ily, and tysm for reading <3