25

Viktor Nikiforov

"Yurio?" Yuuri asked in complete surprise, and Viktor's expression wasn't too far from shock either. He beamed. "Yurio!"

Yurio huffed, eyeing the two of them. "So, you two are being blackmailed, huh?"
Yuuri fidgeted, scratching the back of his neck. "..how much did you hear, exactly?"
"A fucking lot. I want to help catch this asshole," he growled, and Viktor grinned. "Wow. You want to help?"
"You bet."

Viktor and Yuuri shared a glance, but Viktor just grinned. "Alright. But.. we're trying to hide it for now so don't blabber about it. For now, we don't have a clue on who this guy is."
"Yeah, so.. don't tell anyone. That's the least you can do." Yuuri added more quietly.

Yurio basically erupted. "Why don't we report this to the police, then!?"
Viktor sighed. That's what he wanted to do, but Yuuri had a point in relationships like theirs. "Yurio, what kind of relationship do me and Yuuri have?"

"What the fuck does that mean!?" He asked angrily, and Yuuri closed his eyes. "We're both.. male, Yurio. They won't take it lightly."
Yurio scowled, and Viktor just sighed, walking over to Yuuri's side. "As much as I love this katsudon, some countries don't accept that." He said teasingly.

"Okay, first of all, ew, please stop," Yurio muttered, and Viktor just kissed Yuuri in the cheek before pulling away. "Second of all, that's bull! You can't be serious."
"Yeah, we are serious," Yuuri muttered, glancing at Viktor before ruffling his black hair. "I bet this person knew so he found a perfect way to corner us."

Yurio really looked like he wanted to kick something, and Viktor wanted to do so as well. "..if keeping this blackmail thing a secret will help, I guess your secret is safe with me. But that doesn't mean I have to be happy about it."
Yuuri smiled. "Thanks, Yurio. Also, why were you here in the first place?"

Viktor grinned as Yurio rolled his eyes. "Because I was hungry. And I still am so give me food."
"Depends if you have enough money," Yuuri replied, and Yurio grumbled and left the room. Viktor eyed Yuuri and lied down on his bed, sighing.

I'm so nervous these days.. who's blackmailing us? Why would they do this.. what will happen if we can't find this guy, and we can't fight any longer.. what are the consequences to fighting this?

Viktor groaned and rolled to his side, squinting his eyes shut. "I don't like too think too much about this, Yuuri. Ugh, I hate thinking. I envy Chris for having no care about the world and pole dancing like there's no tomorrow when.." he paused for a moment, his eyes still shut. "I feel like we're on a ticking time bomb.. if you get what I mean."

He felt Yuuri sit next to his form, sighing. "I hate thinking too. More than you could possibly imagine, Vitya.. I hate this so much. Just as much as you."

He smiled softly, finally opening his blue eyes and sitting up. "C'mere Yuuri," he murmured as he hugged Yuuri, before pulling him down to the bed. Yuuri let out a small squeal, and Viktor laughed as they faced each other on the bed, his hands slowly wrapping over Yuuri in a tight embrace as he buried his face into Yuuri's neck.

"V-.. viktor.." Yuuri murmured, but the Russian stayed still. "..can we stay like this? ..forever? No worries or problems just.. stay like this.. please?" Viktor asked, squinting his eyes shut. He felt Yuuri's hand stroke his hair, which somehow comforted him greatly.

"Of course."

Here's the man who danced through the night; he was drunk, and extremely handsome, yet he disappeared. But, now, he's right here—promising to stay with me forever.

2 days later—party

"You've gotta be kidding me. Chris is, like, oozing sex appeal. He can't be like.. super weird. I mean, look. At. That. Bod!" Minako slurred, grinning as she hummed. Viktor sighed, sharing a glance with Mari. "I can't believe she got drunk. Again."

"Nikiforov, you're going to get used to it." Mari promised with a lopsided smile as she sighed. "Honestly, she can chug an entire bottle in two minutes."
"Are you serious?"
"I have a video," Yuuri put in, smiling awkwardly as he watched his former ballet teacher talk nonsense. "I'll send it."
"Thanks, Yuuri!"

Viktor smiled at him, before turning to the drunk woman in front of him, drinking his own drink.
"Viktor, so I don't have to dance on the road anymore~?" Minako asked loudly, and Viktor felt his heart skip a beat.

"Why would Minako need to dance on the road..?" Yuuri asked quietly, and the glance that Mari and Viktor shared made Viktor know very well that they were both screwed. Actually, all three of them.

"Yuuri, I asked Viktor to make you fall for him because of a bet~! Mari didn't even protest haaa.." Minako droned, a dizzy smile on her face.

"V-.. viktor?" Yuuri asked quietly, and Viktor faced Yuuri with a pained expression on his face. I'm so sorry. Yuuri's eyes widened, but he didn't say anything. The pain in his brown eyes made Viktor filled with regret.

"Can we talk?" He pleaded quietly. "Please?"

But Yuuri just backed away and left.

---
Ayye what's gonna happen?? Idfk why ive been updating but I love writing, and well, I love reading your comments and seeing your notifications clog my box

AND 1K VIEWS!?? YESS TYSM!!

Probs update tomorrow morning, gn <3