5

Viktor Nikiforv

His phone buzzed.

Viktor opened one eye and found himself on the couch. Makkachin was sleeping on the floor, and Viktor groaned quietly as he felt a headache.

Oh no.

Did he pass out? He hoped not. Reluctantly he stood up, and saw a text message. Text sender? He didn't know why he put "Yuriiii" as a name for the sender.

How drunk was I?

He swallowed, opening his phone and seeing the message:

Yuriiii: We're having a party. Mari says to invite you.

Viktor knows that this could be Yuuri Katsuki, but he still wanted to make sure.

Me: Who r u?

He turned his phone off and sighed. He barely had any memory of what had happened last night, only knowing that Yuuri came into his apartment. That was it. He did not know how Yuuri got his number.

Viktor looked at his phone, his eyes widening slightly as he saw the Japanese boy's answer.

Yuriiii: It's me.. yuuri? from the cafe..

The name still gives me shivers.. He thought, knowing the reason extremely well. Still, he replied.

Me: O- hi yuuri! sorry about ln :(

Yuriiii: 'Ln'?

Me: 'Last night'

Yuriiii: Oh.. okay, um.. my sister is throwing a party because a friend of mine insisted.. she wants to meet you.. can you come?

Me: sure. hey yuuri, again, sorry.. i really want to put some trust in our relationship ish thing

Yuriiii: It's okay I guess.. i wasn't freaked out or anything.. i mean, i know you wont do anything stupid.. to me

Me: And how do you know that?

Yuriiii: Viktor i'm serious

Me: im serious about putting trust in our relationship

Yuriiii: We have a relationship?

Me: Ouch 😢😢

Yuriiii: i don't know you really well so..

Me: then let's get to know each other??

He didn't reply. Viktor tried not to feel a little regret even trying to get to know Yuuri. But ever since he met him at the bar, he was pretty interested in him. And here he was.

He was drunkly dancing to the music, Viktor recalled; mumbling rubbish, laughing hysterically, and even pulling Viktor to the dance floor time to time.

Viktor recalled how he was slightly wary of the boy—how he didn't seem to have a sense of reason or direction. All people are like that when drunk, he had thought, so he happily accepted.