13

Viktor Nikiforov

"He actually admitted he skated, Chris." Viktor said through the phone, sighing slightly. He was walking down the streets of Russia, since he had nothing else to do. "and he has potential. And I want to see it."
"Viktor, don't get too worked up," Chris droned. "how can you be sure?"

"We already skated. In a way," he added quietly. "he was actually going along with my pace. Yuuri looks like he can create music with a single step sequence. I.. I believe i'm the only one who can prove that."
"Are you telling me I have to call you Coach Viktor now?" Chris asked. "you sound like a coach."

Viktor shook his head. "No, but.. I want to help him.. something happened.. and.. well, I want to know."
"You really sound like a coach. Oh well. I wouldn't care actually," Chris said with a sigh. "i'm usually pole dancing nowadays."
"You're pretty strange you know that?"
"I'm strange? Coach Viktor, you betted with someone about Yuuri. I'm strange?"
"Are you seriously going to call me Viktor-coach from now on?"
"Sure~"
"Also, in all honesty, without the bet I would've done the same things really."
"Yeah, right."

Viktor could only chuckle. "You know, we were eating and then he told me he was sleepy."
"What did you say exactly?"
"I don't know," he shrugged. "I don't think I said anything wrong."
"Coach Viktor, I find that hard to believe."
"That's like saying you didn't bring a girl home when I see wine or underwear." Viktor said, chuckling slightly.
"Hmm that's pretty mean, Coach Viktor."
"Yeah but-"

He stopped. "Anna?"
The girl was staring at the building, before flinching and facing Viktor. She blinked. Viktor saw that she was carrying a plastic bag

What now?

He blinked, before swallowing a groan.'

I forgot to tell her not to come by..

"Oh- hi, Viktor. I was just looking for you."
"Uh, Chris? I gotta go," he murmured to the phone, hanging up shortly after. He nodded. "What for?"
Her grip on the bag tightened slightly. "U- uh, this is for you." She stammered, holding the plastic bag out to Viktor. Viktor looked at it curiously, a small smile on his face as he took the plastic bag. "What's this?"

She smiled as well, giggling softly. "Oh, just some of my chicken."

Chicken.

Anna usually brings fried home cooked chicken to him for the past.. week? Two weeks? Viktor wasn't really paying attention. He was still wary around her, though.

And.. maybe more than a friend..

Those very words made Viktor slightly uncomfortable around her. But still. He ate the chicken since sometimes he really was hungry.

"Ah, thank you Anna," he murmured, looking at the chicken. "but I already ate with Yuuri."

Shit. I screwed up.

She tilted her head slightly, confusion evident in her gaze. "Y-.. yuuri?"
"Yeah.. uh, we ate katsudon earlier." He said awkwardly. And here I hoped I could keep Yuuri a secret. He thought, though at the same time, she might go away if she heard about Yuuri.

Anna blinked. "Oh. Sorry, I thought you didn't eat yet. By her name she sounds great-"
"He." Viktor corrected.
She looked at him. "Sorry what?"
He looked at her with a small smile on his face. "Yuuri is a guy."
She gasped. "O- oh! I didn't know that-.."
Viktor just shrugged, brushing past her as he entered the building. "Thanks for the chicken by the way!"
He entered the elevator, already wanting to text Yuuri.

Me: hi yuuri!

Me: r u asleep???

He replied a little later.

Yuriiii: no, im awake

Me: go sleep. U were sleepy earlier

Yuriiii: k bye

Yuriiii: ill sleep for a while so dont disturb

Yuriiii: go talk to this anna girl if u want

The elevator opened, and Viktor was slightly confused by his reply. He entered the apartment, putting the chicken down on the table before eyeing the phone.

What's gotten into him?

---
Short chap i know but in sleep af atm haha