20

Katsuki Yuuri

He wished he was in an endless time loop. He wished that the kiss lasted forever. But of course, Viktor pulled away from Yuuri, the warm sensation on his lips slowly leaving.

"I-.." Yuuri was speechless, and he could feel his reddening every second. Viktor just laughed, covering his mouth. "Sorry. Did you not like it?"
"No, I.. actually liked it.." he squeaked, smiling softly. He touched his lips. "um, d-.. does this mean we're a thing now?"

Viktor just shrugged, his lips curved into a smile. "Your choice. But.. I really like you. Since before, actually." He said, a red tint on the bridge of his nose. "Like.. a lot."
"I really like you too," he murmured, his face still red. Viktor tilted his head slightly. "Do you want to be something like that? No is okay."

I want another kiss.. crap.. calm down..

"Can I have another..?" Yuuri questioned, trying his best not to just collapse from remembering the moment they just shared.
"You want another what, Yuuri?" Viktor asked innocently, which annoyed Yuuri greatly.
"Another..!"
"Hmm~?"

Goddamnit this man.. such a tease sometimes..

Yuuri tiptoed slightly, pulling Viktor by the tie as he kissed him again. Once he pulled away, Viktor just smirked. "I'm taking that as a yes."

「Later」

"Are you serious?" Minako shrieked loudly, Mari sighing as she held an iPad, Phichit screaming through FaceTime.

"Um.. yeah," Yuuri replied meekly, burying himself in the blankets of his room. "please get out."
"You're so rude," Mari snorted, rolling her eyes. Phichit was still screaming. "Yes! Anna should go away she's causing too much drama betweenthe two of you!"

"She's not that bad.. I think.." Yuuri muttered. Honestly he just wanted some sleep, and then he accidentally mentioned the kiss and then the two of them barged into the room.

Phichit was 'there' too.

"Yuuri~! Are you-"
His Russian boyfriend was cut of by the many stares that the rest gave him as he entered the room.
"Viktor leave while you still can you might make it out alive," Yuuri said jokingly.

"Actually I wanted to talk to these two," he replied rather awkwardly, motioning to the Mari and Minako. The two of them shared a look, and Mari shoved the iPad to Yuuri's chest. "Alright Nikiforov let's go." Mari said lazily, walking over to him, Minako following shortly.

Once the three of them left, Yuuri looked at Phichit. "So-"
"Yuuri oh my god you actually got together!!" He squealed rather loudly. "I'm crying!!!"

"You have to quiet down," Yuuri grumbled, though even he himself was smiling. "you're so loud for an eighteen year-old."
"You're so oblivious for a twenty year-old," Phichit retorted, rushing around the room he was in. Once he calmed down, he faced the screen again. "Details please."

Yuuri shifted uncomfortably, scratching the back of his neck. "Um.. it's hard to explain.."
"Try me."
Yuuri didn't really want to go into detail at all, since he was still bewildered that Viktor would actually like him or something.

"How's college?"
"I hate you," Phichit grumbled, but still, he put a small smile on his face. "pretty great, actually. I met these two cool people while visiting the old high school I attented, uh, Guang-hong and Leo! They're pretty awesome, and.. well, it would be cooler having you here. I have a lot of friends in college too, but you're still the best."

Yuuri smiled. Phichit Chulanont. He barely remembered how he met him. While he was still into skating, the two of them met in Detroit, and they sorta just clicked—even with the Thailand skater's smutty and even green minded personality.

They've known each other for five years, so Yuuri knew he could trust Phichit. He had other friends back home too—Yuuko and Takeshi. Yuuko was pretty kind and gentle to Yuuri, and Takeshi was strong and, for a short time, teased Yuuri for how he gained weight easily.

But the three somehow made it work, and eventually Yuuko and Takeshi married, having triplets—Axel, Lutz, and Loop.

"Thanks." Was all Yuuri could say, glancing at the door. "Are the three of them done yet?"
"Actually I don't know." Phichit replied, shrugging. "anyways, who kissed who?"
"P- phichit!" Yuuri scolded, sort of embarrassed to even talk about their relationship.
"Whooo?" Phichit questioned in a sing song manner.

Yuuri sighed, defeated. Eighteen year-olds. "He kissed me, and then I sorta asked for another one. And well at that point I started that kiss.." he muttered, embarrassed.
"Did it escalate?" Phichit asked 'innocently', making Yuuri glare at him. "No, obviously not."
"Did you wish it escalated?" Phichit asked again. Yuuri blushed. "I'm not answering that."

"Taking that as a yes." Phichit said teasingly. Yuuri just bit the inside of his mouth. "M-.. maybe.." he muttered, before realizing what he just said.

And with that, Phichit started to laugh. A lot. "Yuuri! You're so dirty~!!"
"Am not! You're the dirty one!" Yuuri protested loudly, his blush soon spreading all across his face. Honestly his friend could be so difficult to deal with—especially with his dirty mind.

I didn't want it to escalate. I didn't want it to escalate.. I-

His thoughts were broken off when Viktor, Mari and Minako banged the door open. Yuuri flinched in surprise.

"Yuuri! Let's go plan a party!" Minako yelled.

---
I'm sorry that it took so long to update!! I have school again ;-;

Thank you for supporting this book!! And remember, ily!!