9

Viktor Nikiforov

"Hey Yuuri, wanna go around St. Petersburg?" Viktor asked, grinning.
"I don't know.. I have to help my sister prepare for tomorrow. We're closed now but.."
"Go ahead," Mari interrupted, looking over. "I mean we literally let him in since he was pestering us so go ahead. When you get back I can get things finished."

Yuuri blinked. "But-"
"Yuuri, you got stranded in the rain while wandering around. Nikiforov wouldn't get you lost."
He glanced at Viktor, sighing. "Okay. At least let me change first."
"Okay~!"

As the Japanese boy ran upstairs, Mari sighed. "That boy.. he keeps screaming who knows what into the phone when he talks to his friend Phichit."
"Phichit?"
"Yeah.. uh, he's a Thailand skater. Knew him way back."

Mari blinked, giving him two hot chocolates. "You have one. I'm giving the other to Yuuri. It's pretty cold today."
"Wow, thanks!"
"No problem kid."

Yuuri ran back downstairs, grabbing a scarf. "Alright let's go."
"Oh- okay. Bye," he said to Mari, getting the hot chocolate, before nodding to Yuuri and leaving the café.
They started to walk down the cold streets of St. Petersburg. He gave the extra hot chocolate to Yuuri. "Here."
"What is this."
"Hot chocolate from your sister."

If he's supposed to fall in love with me we should at least get to know each other..

"Hey, Yuuri, let's get to know each other." Viktor said, smiling softly. Yuuri looked up. "I thought we were sightseeing."
"Yeah, but, I want to get to know you better. Don't you?"
"Ish."

"Okay. We each have to ask a question, and if the other person won't or doesn't want to answer.. he.. does a dare."
"No way am I agreeing to that."
"Just do it."
"Why."
"Please?"
"No."
"Do you want me to make more dirty jokes?"
"Who asks the first question?"

Viktor laughed. "I want to ask first."
Yuuri glanced at the streets, shuffling slightly closer. "Jeez it's so cold.. go ahead then."
"Okay," Viktor said slowly, looking at the various buildings of his home. "Hmm.. have you had any girlfri-"
"Nope."

Viktor raised a brow. "Are you serious?"
"Yes, I am," he replied curtly. Viktor smirked. "How many girlfriends do you think i've had?"
Yuuri looked up and down. "Judging by your looks and personality, you're a playboy and had over seventeen."
He took a sip of his hot chocolate triumphantly.
"Ouch," he said jokingly. "Anyways I've only had three."
Yuuri spat out the hot chocolate, coughing violently. Viktor smiled and rubbed his back.

Yuuri coughed one last time, looking at Viktor. "You're kidding me."
"Nope! I only had three girlfriends." Viktor chirped, sipping his hot chocolate.
"Viktor, don't lie to me. You're hot plus you're basically the only human capable of making me pregnant with those looks."

Viktor nearly spat out his hot chocolate.

"..."
"D..-"
"N- No." Yuuri said hurriedly, his face red. "I-.. I meant that t- the girls would r-really-"
"You called me-"
"Please don't!"

Viktor laughed. "Fine. What's your question?"
"I'm going to kill Phichit," he muttered, before focusing back on their 'game'. "Hmm.. did you ever do it with anyone?"

"Do it?" Viktor asked innocently.
"Viktor don't be a tease." Yuuri whined.
"Fine. Hmm.. nope. I'm a twenty five year-old virgin."
"Don't lie to me."
Viktor just smiled, shrugging. "I'm not. I never had a serious relationship so I don't do that."
"I thought you did one night stands."
"Why? Want to try it out with me?"
"O-KAY YOUR TURN."

He grinned, looking around the streets before turning back to Yuuri. "Hmm.. did you ever like anyone before?"
Yuuri's already red face reddened more. "Um.. maybe.. yes."
"Really? Who?"
"Uh..," he fidgeted around with his coat. "Her name's Yuuko. Though I grew out of it once she got married and had triplets.."
"Triplets?"
"Yeah. Okay," he turned to Viktor. "It's my turn.. uh.. do you like anyone?"

Viktor frowned slightly. It was obviously a sensitive subject for him, though Yuuri being able to talk about it showed how he really was over her.

Focusing back to the game, he thought for a moment, before turning to Yuuri. "What's my dare?"
Yuuri looked slightly disappointed. "I really wanted to know. Okay.. uh.." he looked around. "Dial a random number and say 'I love you' and then hang up."
"Oh my God are you serious," Viktor asked, groaning. Now I wished I answered. "Where'd you even think of that dare?"
"..many people use some dares on me, okay?"

Viktor snickered, doing his best not to laugh again. Yuuri hit him teasingly on the arm. "S- shut up and dial the number."
"Okay, okay."
After dialing the random number, a girl's voice answered. "Hello?"

The stupid things I do aren't my fault it's Yuuri's.

"Hi! I love you, bye~!"
He hung up quickly, and Yuuri was laughing. He glared at him. "Shut up. That was harder than it looked."
"Whatever. Give me my question."

He thought for a moment. What is something Yuuri.. "Have you ever skated?"
He fidgeted uncomfortably. "I already t-.. told you no."
"Mari said you did. Once. So I want to know the truth. Yes? Or, no?" He inquired, noticing Yuuri looked torn. He felt disappointed when Yuuri asked for a dare. He sighed.

Guess we can't get to know each other properly.

"Okay! I dare you to contact this Phichit guy and say that.. we 'did it', and you have to not answer whenever he asks if it's true."
"DUDE NO ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM?"
"Just do it!"

With a sigh, Yuuri contacted the number. "Um.. hey, Phichit," he muttered, making Viktor's smirk widen.

Although we hardly know each other, I enjoy our times together.

---
I'm so lazy today kill me but I love updating haha