21

Viktor Nikiforov

"So, I just want to clarify that I really like him. Um, even before you made the bet," he explained slowly. "you can forget about it."
Mari managed a smile. "Oh, really? I'd gladly forget about it."
"Same here!" Minako added, smiling. Viktor smiled slightly.

He was pretty thankful that the two of them were willing to drop it—the thought of not ending the bet was a bit too much for him, since he didn't want Yuuri to think he was manipulating him.

Viktor really thought he didn't need to agree to the bet in the first place; maybe things would've gone together still. Why he agreed to the bet? Maybe because he thought he'd get a better chance at trying to reach out for the introverted, sarcastic boy.

Stupid thought, he realized a long time ago.

"Wait," Minako broke the silence that engulfed the three of them. "does this mean I have to dance on the road? I mean he already has Yuuri."
"Actually, I'd love to see that," Mari remarked, getting a cigarette from her pocket. "it will make you look more weird that how you already are."
"I'm not weird!"
"You comment on Chris's sex appeal."
"So?"
"You're older than him it's weird.."

Viktor grinned at the two women who were bickering in front of him. "No, I guess not."

"Nikiforov you killjoy," Mari droned jokingly, while Minako was sighing in relief. "Okay! Let's plan a party—!"
"What? Why?" Viktor asked, knowing nothing big recently happened, nor did he think that it was a holiday.
"Yeah, why?" Mari asked, lighting the cigarette. Minako coughed from the smoke. "Obviously to celebrate Viktor and Yuuri's relationship!"

"I don't think it's that big of a deal-"
Mari was cut off by Viktor. "Definitely! Ah, Yuuri and I will have so much fun—!"
"Are you serious?" Mari asked, puffing a smoke. Viktor nodded, coughing, but his grin was still in place. "Yup!"

Yuuri and I will have so much fun! He thought enthusiastically, his blue eyes wide and shimmering softly. "I want to experience a party with Yuuri."
"You already did," Mari argued, frowning softly. "That night we had the bet-"

"And you're saying Viktor's the killjoy!" Minako interrupted, looking at Mari quite smugly. "Yuuri got out to get beer and headed to sleep."
"..okay you have a point," Mari began, puffing in a smoke for a small moment before continuing. "but it will take so much planning and I don't want customers mixed in the fray like last time."

"Then close the café for one night," Viktor suggested, smiling. I really want to spend time with him. "for that day only."
"..fine," Mari said, sighing. Viktor and Minako shared a glance, the woman already barging through Yuuri's room.
"Yuuri! Let's go plan a party!"

"P- party!?" Yuuri asked, obviously baffled. Viktor smirked as he realized Yuuri's face was red. "Yuuri, why's your face red, hm?"
"W- what? O- oh, that's-"
"IS THAT VIKTOR!?"

Someone shrieked through the iPad, and even Viktor flinched from the loudness. The Russian scooted next to Yuuri, seeing a boy probably around his teens face timing with Yuuri. Viktor grinned. "Hi!"

"Nice to meet you! My name's Phichit Chulanont. Are you Viktor!?"
"That's me~!" Viktor chirped, already liking the teenager. "why? Is Yuuri talking about me?"
"Oh, he is definitely talking about you-"

"P- phihit!" Yuuri yelled, his face somehow getting more red. Viktor laughed and pulled away. "Let's plan a party, Yu-uri!"
"Yeah we already got your sister's approval!" Minako added, already looking excited just like Viktor.

"Shoot, I wish I could join. Oh well, have me on face time, Yuuri!" Phichit sing-songed, before ending the face time call. Yuuri faced all three of them. "Wait, why are we having a party?"
Viktor already big smile got slightly wider. "Obviously because we're together now!"

"Really..?"
"Mhm," Viktor agreed, and Minako giggled hysterically. "We're going to have a blast."

And to that comment, Mari just groaned and walked downstairs. Viktor held out his phone and took a picture with Yuuri, making him let out a small squeal. "V- viktor what-"
"Sharing this on Instagram obviously," he replied merrily, already planning to post it.

「3 hours later..」

"I feel so sick," Viktor groaned aloud, already regretting the stupid beer 'contest' he had with Minako. Obviously the female won, and Yuuri even offered a drive home. But Viktor didn't want to look like he always depended on Yuuri, so he politely declined, and somehow made it back home.

He stumbled slightly, holding onto the small 'cabinet' or some sort holding the people living inside the apartment's mails all stacked up. What perked Viktor's interest was that there was a letter in his small slot.

Confused, he got it. "I barely get any letters these days.. what the heck.." he murmured, opening the letter slowly.

What the hell.

---
Ayye tysm guys for your votes and comments!! Really love 'em all, and of course, you too!!